GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders [Round 23, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How proud are you? How proud are you? Talk about giving me a coronary or 2 in the process. The Eagle spirit ever dies. wow I am so happy for them as they won that game right against the odds. The journey goes on, now to smash the whingers next Sunday!

Now that is the win we needed - worked for it from behind :clap:, with the Ceccine 4th tackle penalty gifts@:mad:, the Snake kick WTFF:confused: - sooooo proud of the comeback :inlove:

Maaaanly! Maaaanly!

Carn Titans - all of Manly are cheering for you!:giggle:

We gutted it out and jagged a win when we were struggling today. That is a very good sign. We really missed willie I thought and how many times have we seen the value of Jake T to our middle this year when he is off the field.

Dumb from Starling there.

We've definitely missed our two main front rowers today. No Willie and Jake has hardly played.
Jeezus no wonder my blood pressure is up, could have done with another16 points but we're still in the race, that's all that matters !!!!

Woo hoo! That was sweet. I just performed every single olympic event in my lounge room in celebration when Snake scored. I think the neighbours have called the psychiatric unit to collect me and I'll go off smiling in my straight jacket.
Manly! Manly! Manly!

We need to take a firm look at the statistics here as this game to me is a wake up call for our defensive structure and we need to tighten up for the road ahead. It should have never have come to this after 16 nil.

get-out-of-jail-free.png

PMSL............One of your best HV8.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12