GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders [Round 23, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We need to take a firm look at the statistics here as this game to me is a wake up call for our defensive structure and we need to tighten up for the road ahead. It should have never have come to this after 16 nil.

I agree, though I also think we suffered from missing our two front rowers and also struggled to maintain the emotional intensity we've carried the last few weeks.

Some basic errors from players who should know better today, we got out of jail that's for sure. Shows how important Jake is to our roll on and our D.

Does anyone know why Checchin hates us so much ?? It is borderline cheating.

Phewwwwwww !!! season 2015 still alive

I tend to agree: but a huge part of this was losing Jake and determinedly biased refereeing.

It was the sort of win where we all but lost it but pulled it from the fire: this will be ENORMOUS for the team's self belief.

Best tag @Mark from Brisbane in a post referring to self belief!!

Self belief is everything, a few of us lost ours as well this afternoon!

Yeah I hate to say it but today he was kinda like the Matt Ballin of earlier this season, especially in the second half when our forwards were getting rolled for a good deal of it.

And also choosing completely inappropriate times to run from dummy half. Most times he was immediately tagged by a marker who was set. At best he managed a 6 meter run once i think. It is cringeworthy.

Always got to look at the game as 12- nil down before we start if Chechen( don't know how to spell his name and don't care) is reffing. Great last gasp win by the boys, mmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnlllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10