GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders [Round 23, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I've been saying it all yr so it's not a reaction to the forward pass he threw but Ballin has been well off the pace this yr.I know I should be celebrating a win but.....

Mateo had a great game again. Always something on when he gets the ball and set up the winning try. Can't understand why we wanted to offload him

Would of been good to win by more - but winning like that, coming from behind, scoring with a minute to go - now that's exciting! Neighbours must think im a lunatic yelling at the top of my voice!

Rubbish! The referee had a huge impact on the game. They scored from an intercept, took out Stewart and scored a try. Would not have been close if refereed correctly.

We need to take a firm look at the statistics here as this game to me is a wake up call for our defensive structure and we need to tighten up for the road ahead. It should have never have come to this after 16 nil.[/QUOTE

The rainbow ref may have tried to ruin or day but we found the real rainbow and got our own pot of gold
Good win boys march on

wooohooo!! Great win and lucky to get away with that one. Thought the refereeing was terrible. Those shoulder charge calls were an utter joke, forans strip was fine etc... JSL special mention, really charged the ball up hard in the final quarter when we needed it! Great kid I'm a big fan. Go Manly!!

I've been saying it all yr so it's not a reaction to the forward pass he threw but Ballin has been well off the pace this yr.I know I should be celebrating a win but.....

Yeah I hate to say it but today he was kinda like the Matt Ballin of earlier this season, especially in the second half when our forwards were getting rolled for a good deal of it.

We need to take a firm look at the statistics here as this game to me is a wake up call for our defensive structure and we need to tighten up for the road ahead. It should have never have come to this after 16 nil.
I tend to agree: but a huge part of this was losing Jake and determinedly biased refereeing.

It was the sort of win where we all but lost it but pulled it from the fire: this will be ENORMOUS for the team's self belief.

Best tag @Mark from Brisbane in a post referring to self belief!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10