GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders [Round 23, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
CMgvwo5UsAADX0G.jpg

Manly Fans outside the Stadium :rofl:
Awesome stuff :)

My thoughts exactly. We were a touch off, they got alllll the 50/50's (heck they got 60/40's, 70/30's, 80/20's and some of the 90/10 calls!!) yet the team hung_in until they nosed back in front. Foran was absolutely deplorable for most of the game, DCE was a bit off at times and Feliti had the odd shocker, as did Snake.. But we won!

Last year we did the same thing against the Riff, and it was the beginning of the end: I don't get that feel this year..
We won ugly, which is a great characteristic, we were just taking a breath before Parra next week. 140- nil here we come.

Just having a listen to Tooves and Killer in the post match presser. Tooves is definitely more relaxed now that he knows what's doing with his current job.

We didn't have a whole lot go our way with some average calls and Jake etc, but looks like we finally got a bit of luck! Apparently he was in front of the initial play the ball.

@AndrewVossy: Confirmation Brett Stewart was offside in matchwinning try for @SeaEagles v @RaidersCanberra .Cannot be run on side. @FOXNRL

Good !!! Makes up for Checchin robbing us all game in the ruck. Hope Ricky read that tweet as well.....thanks for coming Sticky.

We didn't have a whole lot go our way with some average calls and Jake etc, but looks like we finally got a bit of luck! Apparently he was in front of the initial play the ball.

@AndrewVossy: Confirmation Brett Stewart was offside in matchwinning try for @SeaEagles v @RaidersCanberra .Cannot be run on side. @FOXNRL

He was but he did get behind the play the ball as the play went on which gets hi back in an onside position. Freeze frame 3:30 on the highlights and Stewart is behind Matai by a least 1m.

It was a great day at GIO Stadium with a mate from Brisbane and another from Sydney. Even better seeing the looks on the Raiders supporters faces at full time

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10