GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thats not fair....

tooves has more passion then the whole team put together.....

its truly amazing to see how watmough & foran have destroyed this team...

Its not DCE , its the others with poor attitude !!!!

Foran should go NOW... he does more damage off the field then what he does on the field..
That's the problem though. Foran and DCE can't just go now. Unless we stick them in ressies which is a bad look to prospective signings. And probably rubs you out of future dealings with their managers.

Once a coach loses the sheds theyre dead men walking.

They used to ask what would happen if Jesus came to Manly. The answer was play him at 5/8 and move Bozo to the centres.

In 2015 what would happen if Jesus came to Manly? Play him at 5/8 and tell Foran to go sit next to Brad Arthur in the Speels coaches box for the rest of the damn season.

Jesus, come to Manly. We need a 5/8.

Don't blame Toovey - put them all on match payments and only pay them if they win. In what other occupation can you turn up and not put in and still get paid just because you don't like the boss.

images.png

we all need hope in trouble times. lets hope Foz is not playing for us anymore this season.

Can we please send Foran to Canberra for the rest of year and borrow Blake Austin....at least Austin had a dig.

They used to ask what would happen if Jesus came to Manly. The answer was play him at 5/8 and move Bozo to the centres.

In 2015 what would happen if Jesus came to Manly? Play him at 5/8 and tell Foran to go sit next to Brad Arthur in the Speels coaches box for the rest of the damn season.

Jesus, come to Manly. We need a 5/8.
I remember this from the 70s. When there were 'Jesus is coming' chalk signs in the CBD every where.

Someone scrawled under one 'Great. Manly will sign him and move Bozo to 5/8’ :p

Get on it JoKelly @:cool:

we all need hope in trouble times. lets hope Foz is not playing for us anymore this season.
As crazy as it sounds, wish he'd get a season-ending injury!

The worst part is that the Curling season is over, so I can't even switch to that

I thought that moment when DCE and Snake let that ball roll between them was telling.
If blokes get on well in a team they would grab that ball and think the other guy is fine, he will get over it if I overplayed (or at least talk to each other).
That was DCE's ball and he didn't want to know about it. You can't tell me he put in today. He did sweet **** all.

OK I was at a bbq last night and on the piss so I have just seen the game at 5am in the morning. I am in a state of shock and I cant believe this **** is happening FFS. We have just lost to the ****ing Raiders who are coached by Ricky Stuart. RICKY ****ING STUART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST COACH IN THE GAME FFS

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8