GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 more sleeps. I'm coming to this game.
Excited.
Fly tomorrow. I'll communicate with Eagles while I'm airborne.
We're winning this. Look out mini bar.
Go Manly!:D
Bring your woolies - but its should be a great Brookie win :)

Don't forget to run onto the oval after the second siren after full time :rofl:

Bring your woolies - but its should be a great Brookie win :)

Don't forget to run onto the oval after the second siren after full time :rofl:
Not many warm clothes as I live in Qld. The Manly jersey will be on though. I'm ordering some sunshine for the hill.
Running on the field would be a fun blast from the past.
Will I get arrested if I run away with the corner post that isn't made out of cardboard anymore?

Not many warm clothes as I live in Qld. The Manly jersey will be on though. I'm ordering some sunshine for the hill.
Running on the field would be a fun blast from the past.
Will I get arrested if I run away with the corner post that isn't made out of cardboard anymore?
You won't get to the posts as there will be thousands of hyped up kiddies knocking you out of the way.
The 10-4pm weather has been Tshirt warm, so a fave Manly Tshirt under your jersey should keep out the westerlies.

It's difficult to be optimistic about this one given our form this year. The facts suggest we should win. They won't have Ennis or Gallen and we will have DCE & probably Killer with no one on rep duty. Add to us being at home and there really is no excuses for not winning this game. Notwithstanding all that is in our favour in this one, it will be Sharks by 10.

It just goes to show. Teams whinging about multiple rep players having to play shouldn't. Look at us. No rep players and dead last. Parra, Knights, Tigers all the same. Little to no rep players and all at the shiite end of the table

What worries me is that there were 4 players at the merchandise store last night who were joking that they'd be lucky to get another 2 wins for the season.... didn't seem like they cared to be playing footy to be honest.

Daily Tele reporting on late mail section

That Jayden Hodges is going to get a bench spot for Sunday

Meanwhile , Manly coach Geoff Toovey on Friday confirmed Jamie Lyon (hamstring) would be a late inclusion for Sunday’s clash against the Sharks at Brookvale Oval.

Rookie Tom Trbojevic is the likely omission.

Expect young hooker Jayden Hodges to earn a bench spot.

What worries me is that there were 4 players at the merchandise store last night who were joking that they'd be lucky to get another 2 wins for the season.... didn't seem like they cared to be playing footy to be honest.

If that is there attitude then we are well and truly done for in 2015.

You know the way we are going at the moment they are probably right but I suspect we will win more than 2 games

You won't get to the posts as there will be thousands of hyped up kiddies knocking you out of the way.
The 10-4pm weather has been Tshirt warm, so a fave Manly Tshirt under your jersey should keep out the westerlies.
Hehe I'd charge thru them kiddies like George Rose on a pie run if I was there ;)

Who were they? Really a disgrace.

Is that for real? I can handle the media junk served up regularly, but if our stand in captain, and two of our brightest young stars are talking that rubbish, I'll save my energy Sunday avo...

I wonder if Lawrence might be a surprise return.

He was in the photo promoting the new jersey.

Unless he's still scared after Lussick smashed him in round1 .

And that right there pretty much says it all!!

Bring on 2016 and hope that mindset changes.

Mark is there any nrl player that would not be ashamed of being part of a wooden spoon team ? I find this post hard to believe

In retrospect you are correct, especially now I know who the participants were!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6