GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie looks perfect:)

There is even a Jumping Castle, Fairy Floss and lets not forget the $2 pies :party:

Go Manly, win Manly BIG :clap::inlove:

Brookie looks perfect:)

There is even a Jumping Castle, Fairy Floss and lets not forget the $2 pies :party:

Go Manly, win Manly BIG :clap::inlove:

Hey everyone....no kissing HM....just in case she still has the flu!!!!

:giggle::angel:

(That's kinda my way of asking/hoping that you are fully recovered.) :)

Hey everyone....no kissing HM....just in case she still has the flu!!!!

:giggle::angel:

(That's kinda my way of asking/hoping that you are fully recovered.) :)
Still can't yell , but will forget and do so as Maaanly, Maaanly gets going at Brookie :giggle:

I was yelling at the NYC who should have won it, but came away with a draw @:cool:
Why do Teams go for field goals, to the exclusion of tries, in the last minute of play? Why?????@:eek:

That's great news, but the Sharks will be a handful.

Unlike most on here I think the Sharks are a better team without Gallen because the others step up rather than stand back and let him do it all. Ennis is always good for a brain snap and a few penalties and they have a very strong team.

Confident we will win big. Strong first half and then go to sleep in the second half for 15 before putting on another 2 or 3 tries.

Hasson dropped. Haha
It can only be a good thing.

Unless.... This was THE game where he was gunna turn it the f*ck up and dominate the Shark's forwards like Terry Tate on marching powder!!

Yeah...... Nah!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8