GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  1. I can see us starting well, putting on a few tries. Skip out to about 16-0
  2. Greenturd on the phone to refs coach
  3. Rest is as normal.
  4. Sharks 24-20

I'll be watching live as it starts at 11pm here!

So make sure you guys do weird things in the crowd shots...tell me about it...so I know who you guys are! :) woohoo!

Im not confident at all. The team has given me no reason to think we can win. However Manly by 13+ is my tip.

My first game of the year too. Strategically picked under the following categories:
School holidays
Brookie
Chance of a win
;)
Go you good things.
Maannly!

Enjoy this afternoon @niccipops remembering its a rarity for you. Hopefully a big Manly win on a beautiful day at Brookie :happy: Go Manly!

Last edited:
No way the crowd will be 15 261

So looking forward to this afternoon. Normally due to prior commitments these days on a Sunday afternoon I can never get to a game on Sunday's

But today I can, so pumped!!
As said before if we can not beat the Sharks today then they might as well give us the spoon.

School holidays Sunny Day and weakened sharks team no excuses not turning up today in terms of crowd numbers.
I predict 12,500. It will be a solid but nothing spectacular numbers-wise.
What a gorgeous day!

Sunday arvo and a dry track means we can play football rather than try slug it out. Our halves and backs to put on a show today

Come on guys ....I know our season is a bust but it is just the Sharks today .... Sea Eagles by 24+. I reckon it will be a dick show for the Sharks ....

Lose today & we'll be spoon.Then these bunch of players 2015 squad will have to live with it for the rest of there lives for creating that history.

Get down there early. Zorba will be chowing down those pies already. There won't be too many pies left for the $2 pie special.
I wouldn't be overly worried: the price of pies at Brookvale would not have mattered to Zorba since 1970... So it'll be as per usual...

Little bit nervous about this game.

Scratch that: a LOT nervous :(

On paper we should hand out an ass whooping of biblical proportions... But on current form??? I've seriously got no idea as to which Manly team will turn up, and which side of the bed our THREE MILLION DOLLAR halves pair gets out of.

You'd think, given that Foz's contract and Daly's contracts have been finalized, they *should* have zero bearing on them, or the team, or the price of fuel or how turgid Phil Rothfool is in the mornings... But I dunno. I believe DCE is trying but being stymied by a lack of go forward but Foz... Well he's played about 80 good minutes since his heart went west...

Gummies have a half decent team and haven't lost anyone to SOO (Gallen doesn't count as he's hardly played club footy this year!) so unless out forwards turn up we will get dusted. Simples.

However... Brookie on a Sunday arvo, Snake will be firing and get a double and we will lap them. I'm being optimistic I know but you know what??

I'm doing it cos I CAN @:p:inlove:

Last edited:
I think Ennis is a huge loss for the sharks. He was great for them last week and is a major part of there attack. Sunday arv at Brookie, Killler back, us by a lot and off the bottom.

I think Ennis is a huge loss for the sharks. He was great for them last week and is a major part of there attack. Sunday arv at Brookie, Killler back, us by a lot and off the bottom.
Ah lol I forgot about Ennis!! Yeah he is a big loss for them... Hopefully he trips under a bus on SOO camp..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4