Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sitting outside my caravan, sipping a Nespresso Coffee ( nearest coffee shop about 400 kms away) reading Silvertails and waiting for beer o'clock ( about 5pm), might even lash out and make it 430pm considering it's Friday.

Weather is hot and sunny ( 32 degrees today down to about 18 overnight) and has hardly rained for 4 years where I am .

Sat TV set up and ready to go.

Have internet coverage where I am at present, moving to Cobbold Gorge tomorrow and will be off the air for 3 days ( perfect if we lose tonight).

Have my fingers crossed for a win, we have the team to do so its just if they want it badly enough.

The games they have won this year show that, most of the games they have lost have been based more on attitude than anything else.

Perhaps the Cowboys / Broncos games aside where clearly they were better teams.

This could be the start of a mini turnaround to get us away from the spoon, or almost the final nail in this years spoon coffin.

Let's hope our team decides it's to be the former not the latter.
Its a rough life you have. So many difficult choices .... I suggest beer o'clock starts now.

Sitting outside my caravan, sipping a Nespresso Coffee ( nearest coffee shop about 400 kms away) reading Silvertails and waiting for beer o'clock ( about 5pm), might even lash out and make it 430pm considering it's Friday.

Weather is hot and sunny ( 32 degrees today down to about 18 overnight) and has hardly rained for 4 years where I am .

Sat TV set up and ready to go.

Have internet coverage where I am at present, moving to Cobbold Gorge tomorrow and will be off the air for 3 days ( perfect if we lose tonight).

Have my fingers crossed for a win, we have the team to do so its just if they want it badly enough.

The games they have won this year show that, most of the games they have lost have been based more on attitude than anything else.

Perhaps the Cowboys / Broncos games aside where clearly they were better teams.

This could be the start of a mini turnaround to get us away from the spoon, or almost the final nail in this years spoon coffin.

Let's hope our team decides it's to be the former not the latter.

If you aren't seeing rain - you should have been at Nindigully pub about four weeks back. I was towed out backwards by the pub tractor. Wearing a "Wormald" jumper - I wasn't charged... probably took pity on me!!!

'DCE' helps make a 'Wish' come true
Wayne Cousins

Fri 19th June, 04:50PM
1434697025792.jpg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles half-back Daly Cherry Evans took time out on his game day preparation this morning to help make a special wish come true.

Through the great people at Make-A-Wish Australia, 11-year-old Mia - diagnosed with a type of soft tissue cancer- had her wish granted of meeting her beloved Manly Sea Eagles.

She flew to Sydney from the Gold Coast for her wish with her family – Mum, Christie, dad Brad and brother Kahn, aged 8.

For more than 90 minutes, Cherry-Evans and injured team-mate Brenton Lawrence met with the family and presented them with Sea Eagles merchandise and VIP tickets to tonight’s match against Wests Tigers at Brookvale Oval.

It was a lovely gesture by 'DCE' to do this on the day of the game after playing for Queesland on the second Origin match on Wednesday night.

So he is playing I feel he is in for a big game tonight

Well done DCE manly through and through you a true champion!!

If you aren't seeing rain - you should have been at Nindigully pub about four weeks back. I was towed out backwards by the pub tractor. Wearing a "Wormald" jumper - I wasn't charged... probably took pity on me!!!
Nindigully pub. Did you eat the burger? In 2010 I was bored on a Sunday so I rode a 50cc scooter 45k on that dodgy freeway, amidst thundering trucks and fanging utes and FWDs, from St George to Nindi pub. Had a beer with an old bloke on the verandah, then rode back.
When I teach older kids and play two truths and a lie, they always pick that one as the lie but it's true.:D
Memories. Glad you were out there in your Manly colours. Had a Sea Eagle sticker on my scooter.

Good luck Eagles, our season and record is on the line. Hope u do yourselves and us supporters proud....WE are waiting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7