Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's wet and cold, I might just go to brookie now and sit in the hill all day getting drenched in anticipation of an epic win. Who's with me!

Despite having 5 tix for game I am going to bail if rain doesn't stop soon! Listening to 3 kids and a wife whinge for a couple of hours doesn't do it for me

It's wet and cold, I might just go to brookie now and sit in the hill all day getting drenched in anticipation of an epic win. Who's with me!
Yeah, if we don't get there early fat bastard will have eaten all the pies. See you at 2pm

9 Degrees and raining, can't wait :clap:

We had 6 weeks away from Brookie at the start of the year, now another 4, so it will be great to be back to alternate weeks.:)

Personally think the Tigers are going to be a tough team to beat, especially after ripping apart Souths last week without Farah & Woods.
That Tapou has gone to another level & unless the pack improve by 25% individually, will get pumped in the middle which as we all know makes it hard to compete out wide.
Agree that Lyon , Matai ect are a step slower in 2015 but the fact is , lack of quality ball comes down to losing the middle 3rd most weeks.
The pack aimed up against Newcastle & the backs suddenly looked dangerous....
The good thing is, though Tigers have some super fowards & a freak in Tedesco at the back, they can get rattled against willing opposition & if Manly bring the Brookvale intensity of the modern era, could destroy them early & win back that lost confidence.

If anyone would like 2 free grandstand seating tix (Ken Arthurson stand) for tonight's game let me know. Pick up would be at the game tonight.

The fishing is over for a bit, now on the Savannah Way in FNQ, luckily I have Sat TV so will still get the game tonight.

However in saying that I really can't see this team winning tonight, I just don't think the players hearts are in it ( sadly).

Up to the Atherton Tableands next week, then down to Cairns for a few weeks and if my stomach can handle it maybe an offshore trip chasing Mackeral or the like might be fun.

Fingers crossed for tonight and who knows this might be a game they switch on for a change!!

Despite having 5 tix for game I am going to bail if rain doesn't stop soon! Listening to 3 kids and a wife whinge for a couple of hours doesn't do it for me
Don't worry princess the rain has stopped now on the beaches so you will be right for tonight.

The kids and wife are going to whinge anyway whether you are at home or at the game.

I'm starting to think that God isn't cool with the Penns owning our club.
I heard a rumor, that God was offered the Head Coaching position, and his/her/it's initial reaction was one of extreme caution and nervousness. But after thrashing out the main issues with Bozo, has come to the omnipresent conclusion that the club would likely backflip on any undertakings anyway. And so has declined in favour of a Fox Media role, sort of opposing Rupert Lucifer Murdoch.

the defining game of our season...Lose tonight I feel the wooden spoon is definitely heading to Brookvale.....The boys must show what they have tonight (if anything) and make a statement that we are not a spent force. I'm like you Mark from Brisbane, but fingers crossed for a miracle.
I agree - tonights the night.
The real Manly will stand up tonight, and that will either be in the form of a resurgence (which I still favour) or a vision of rabble.
It could go either way. It's up to the players. But I feel we will look back at this game at seasons end and it will be pure indicator of whether we ended up being wooden spoon or top 8 contenders.
Really pumped for this one - it will be fun.
It's interesting to note that all the history and markets point to a Manly win, yet the most money on margin markets is Tigers 13+ - fascinating!. Either everyone else knows something that we are too blind to see, or we are gonna stick it up their arse tonight.
You'd think if there was any Manly spirit or culture left - they win this game. Lose and I confine this bunch to the dustbin and watch them for fun because all semblance of culture can be considered gone..
NYEagle

Surprised we are are tipped to win by the bookies.

The Tigers demolished Souths last week but they are the premiers. Teams always lift when they play the champs. On the other hand, Manly are the spooners so the tigpies will be thinking more about which manly drinking hole they'll visit Friday night.

DCE to have a blinder.

I agree - tonights the night.
The real Manly will stand up tonight, and that will either be in the form of a resurgence (which I still favour) or a vision of rabble.
It could go either way. It's up to the players. But I feel we will look back at this game at seasons end and it will be pure indicator of whether we ended up being wooden spoon or top 8 contenders.
Really pumped for this one - it will be fun.
It's interesting to note that all the history and markets point to a Manly win, yet the most money on margin markets is Tigers 13+ - fascinating!. Either everyone else knows something that we are too blind to see, or we are gonna stick it up their arse tonight.
You'd think if there was any Manly spirit or culture left - they win this game. Lose and I confine this bunch to the dustbin and watch them for fun because all semblance of culture can be considered gone..
NYEagle
Funnily enough that is almost exactly what most people were say on Game day against a depleted Panthers for Round 10 at Brookie and we still haven't won a game since.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6