Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
QUOTE="manlyfan76, post: 697747, member: 2668"]Im going to brush that one off.[/QUOTE]
Straight from the horse's mouth.

I note with interest that Robbie Farrah has not been named. It would help our cause if Aaron Woods was injured tonight and DCE got through unscathed.

It is sad though that the only chance we are likely to have of beating the tigpies no less is that they have a few players out.

Am I missing something with tom symonds not being named? Our second rowers are Leary and horo, and starling as our 18th man, is he Injured?

Tigpies thrashed Souffs without both players. That's the worry.
Tedesco is a real danger.

and before that they won 1 out of 7

Every week's a lottery in this comp. It'd just be nice if we went down the newsagent and bought a ticket this week......................

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/06/17/feleti_mateo_intervi.html

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles’ utility Feleti Mateo says last weekend’s bye has freshened the side up for the second half of the season.

“Injuries are always difficult and having those byes is a good opportunity to get on top of them,’’ Mateo said.

The Sea Eagles are chasing just their fourth the win of the season on Friday night and again will be without injured captain Jamie Lyon. Second-rower Justin Horo will miss the game through suspension.

“Obviously missing Jamie is going to hurt us but we are more than capable of bringing in younger guys who can do the job,’’ Mateo said.

The Sea Eagles will be wary against the Wests Tigers who recorded a destructive win over premiers South Sydney last Friday night.

“They played very well had a lot of energy and their forwards are very powerful,’’ Mateo added.

“We’ve got our hands full with these guys but I’m confident that we can go out there and get the wins“

I don't care we will have the Tigers measure people seem to forget yes the Tigers can have games like laser week but they are very inconsistent and will be proven on Friday night

DCE to show those doubters wrong mom peformance I see coming

They need to be rested
Unfortunately for us I don't think they will be. The tigpies will be extremely motivated because a win may see them in the top 8. Our players on the other hand seem to be tanking out of disrespect for their coach.

So we play tonight at Brookie. I look forward to this game with a mix of anticipation, dread and optimism. I may even turn religious for today and ask for help from above for the boys.
Hope our Manly spirit is back and the boys put their bodies on the line in desperation. We need a win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2