Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoping dce is fit.and shows he is worth the coin.
Bug contracts really are such a double edged sword. For the next very long time he will always be having to show he's worth the coin. Wouldn't be fun.

Can someone claim these 2 tickets please ? :) Otherwise I'll give them away to people in the line to purchase tickets tonight!

So basically @Mark from Brisbane is just on one big killing spree.

Someone should call the cops!

Hope someone claims the tix @eagle chick Sounds like a generous offer. 1 seat for the person....other seat for the beers and snacks!

This is the 1st time ever this has happened

Today I turn 25 as it is my birthday and my team manly are playing at brookvale and I can go :):):)

Going with a good tigers friend

Boys I have supported u over my whole life so far and u have given me so many memorable moments I will never forget. As I proudly wear my jersey and gear tonight all I ask this evening is you play for the 80 minutes , play as a team and get back to manly I love and support playing tough in your face footy.

Oh and a win to top it off would not be bad either :)

Manly by 8 tigers to be too fancy tonight and will be error riddle in the bog!!

This is the 1st time ever this has happened

Today I turn 25 as it is my birthday and my team manly are playing at brookvale and I can go :):):)

Going with a good tigers friend

Boys I have supported u over my whole life so far and u have given me so many memorable moments I will never forget. As I proudly wear my jersey and gear tonight all I ask this evening is you play for the 80 minutes , play as a team and get back to manly I love and support playing tough in your face footy.

Oh and a win to top it off would not be bad either :)

Manly by 8 tigers to be too fancy tonight and will be error riddle in the bog!!

Hippo birdie two ewe ya youngin'

Have a great day! :)

:party::party::party::party::party::balloon::balloon::partypooper::moneybag::birthdaycake:

Funnily enough that is almost exactly what most people were say on Game day against a depleted Panthers for Round 10 at Brookie and we still haven't won a game since.
Yes you are right Ralphie.
But I think the way the competition has run so close and the emphatic way we have claimed the 2 points on each of the bye rounds - we are still in it.
Only difference is with a loss tonight, its off the cliff edge.

Try as I might, I can't see Manly winning.

We've got the team to win but we just don't seem to play to our potential. I'll be tipping the Tigpies and hoping to buggery I've never been more wrong.

Rise of the Tiger

It took some time and a couple of God-awful performances, but the Tigers attack finally clicked into gear against the Rabbitohs and it was beautiful to watch. James Tedesco cut Souths to pieces, Luke Brooks showed a turn of speed that we never knew he had and Martin Taupau transformed into a one man wrecking crew. In the past, whenever the Tigers have looked like a well-oiled machine on the precipice of putting it all together they’ve collapsed under the weight of their own inexperience and bad habits. This Friday they take on the struggling Sea Eagles in a very winnable game, despite the Tigers woeful record at Brookvale Oval. If the Tigers want to prove that their young guns really are all grown up they need to take it to Manly and put the ailing Silvertails to the sword.

Killer, BJ, Ferris, CG injured. Same coaching, same selections, same bench rotation, no goal kicker. Usually, or at least, in the past, this would make us Specials. But not now. No chance.

If our forwards lay a decent platform, our backs will take care of the rest.

The line was +8.5 this morning, now it's +4

A big out for Manly? Cherry-Evans?

Last edited:
Late mail..
Sea Eagles: The club expects Daly Cherry-Evans to back up from Origin. Kieran Foran (flu) missed training earlier in the week, but is not in doubt. Expect Josh Starling (ankle) to make his way into the final 17.
Tigers: Aaron Woods pulled up well from Origin and will back up. But Robbie Farah (shoulder) won’t play. Dene Halatau (bicep) and Kevin Naiqama (hamstring) are set to be fit despite picking up injuries last week.

Fining up a bit on the Northern Beaches right now, clouds seem to going away and hope they stay away. Bit of luck it might be OK by kick off. Let's get a good crowd there. Get there early and the get all the pies before the fatman gets them. Go Manly.

Bugger ....... rain is back. Have to go to the Brookie Hotel first and Fatman will get all the pies.

Last edited:
Sitting outside my caravan, sipping a Nespresso Coffee ( nearest coffee shop about 400 kms away) reading Silvertails and waiting for beer o'clock ( about 5pm), might even lash out and make it 430pm considering it's Friday.

Weather is hot and sunny ( 32 degrees today down to about 18 overnight) and has hardly rained for 4 years where I am .

Sat TV set up and ready to go.

Have internet coverage where I am at present, moving to Cobbold Gorge tomorrow and will be off the air for 3 days ( perfect if we lose tonight).

Have my fingers crossed for a win, we have the team to do so its just if they want it badly enough.

The games they have won this year show that, most of the games they have lost have been based more on attitude than anything else.

Perhaps the Cowboys / Broncos games aside where clearly they were better teams.

This could be the start of a mini turnaround to get us away from the spoon, or almost the final nail in this years spoon coffin.

Let's hope our team decides it's to be the former not the latter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6