GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Again we have one of our backs hurt and out of the match. So why do we pick four big forwards on the bench every week? How Hasson was picked over Hodges is a joke.

Gasnier with the shakes and near choking on his words ' I hope Steve Matai is ok and back soon' wouldn't be surprised if he is breathing in to a paper bag and talking to his councillor in the adds.

The game is there to win if they really want it
Must score first in 2nd half cause no Johnson to to do to miracle plays
expecting Hasson to get final 25 mins then some rotation of Mason and Starling
Jake to play whole 2nd half same as Leary

I'm quite enjoying the first half its good to see Manly in the grind.
But make no mistake, the performance of this backline, identical to previous years is nothing like we have seen.
I'm not sure if it is the forward back not eating up the metres, or the structures, but so many times today Manly have spread it to the playmakers and there is no offensive structure. I'm just not sure how to explain it. Can anyone weigh in?.
Anyway, looking to a fun second half sans Johnson and hopefully a morale boosting Manly win.
Do it for Tooves!
NYEagle

Unfortunately speed is the only difference
We are a long way from the way our previous pace made the opposition flighty and make errors and not recover

After a terrible week for Manly 6-6 at half time if ok. Jake outstanding. Our forwards aren't creative at all but are putting in effort. The backs have to get more creative. Very predictable stuff happening. Pity about those disallowed tries to T.Red and Jorge.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12