GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
How good is Jake t going? He's normally 8 or so out of 10, but tonight is 9/9.5. And what about his try? The look on his face was awesome! You can just tell how much it means to him. Lookout tommy! There's a new try scorer in the family.

Our best half of football all season.

Pity Bob didnt issue the sacking list 6 weeks ago.

No excuses from here.

Guys, massive call here....When Lyon retires, Jake captain. Thoughts?

Like Colorado Avalanche with Landeskog.

His three brothers, who will all play 1st grade wont go anywhere either.

Also, he'd be awesome in SOO.

Guys, massive call here....When Lyon retires, Jake captain. Thoughts?

Like Colorado Avalanche with Landeskog.

His three brothers, who will all play 1st grade wont go anywhere either.

Also, he'd be awesome in SOO.

How much will the interchange make Jake even better? His motor is huge. He could play close to 80mins every week. I'd have zero issue with him as captain. He just loves the place.

its been a decent effort so far. We have not dropped our bundle so far but we must convert our possession into points, we just do not have the polish to finish things off, We need to get our weapons running the ball, more of Snake is needed. the Warriors are rushing up in defence, I would like to see a grubber employed to catch them out. I am glad they are having a dig cause its been a hell of a week. We also have a short bench so a huge effort is needed to win this game.

Why does Hiku break the line, then magically falls over with noone on him. Jesus......
Why was there no support? - he spun around and all our Players had their backs to him :mad:

Snake has to learn to hit the decks when he runs out of in goal, he is too small and just gets pushed back to force a kick out - also, what was that slack last kick to the sideline??? - there was still over a minute to go.:confused:

Hope Matai is OK - he looked sick and surely there is some serious nerve damage that he is aggravating each and every week. :angel:

Manly can still win this, Chez looks more alive than Foran so we need to go RHS more, especially with Matai out. Poor Tred killed a try by coming back inside when he had Jorge on his left :(

Forwards please stop lifting the tackled players leg as you get up - we must have given away at least 3 stupid penalties :mad:

Lets gone Manly :giggle:

What a frustrating half of footy to watch

We really should be up by 12-18 points with the possession we have had

We started strong then seem to fall away

You watch if the warriors get any amount of the possession like we have had in there 20 watch out

Score board is deceiving we are not playing that well.

I'm quite enjoying the first half its good to see Manly in the grind.
But make no mistake, the performance of this backline, identical to previous years is nothing like we have seen.
I'm not sure if it is the forward back not eating up the metres, or the structures, but so many times today Manly have spread it to the playmakers and there is no offensive structure. I'm just not sure how to explain it. Can anyone weigh in?.
Anyway, looking to a fun second half sans Johnson and hopefully a morale boosting Manly win.
Do it for Tooves!
NYEagle

How much will the interchange make Jake even better? His motor is huge. He could play close to 80mins every week. I'd have zero issue with him as captain. He just loves the place.
I can't wait to see him and Demetrio in FG together..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11