GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasson is in at the expense of Horo and Hodges.

Hiku is in at the expense of Trbojevic.

Aaah Toovey...what does one say????

Our bench to me worries me greatly
I think we may have a strong opening but we will fade in the last 60 minutes of the game!!
If we start poor this could be anything!!

Have we NOT looked more successful with a utility player in the bench?

Has Horo NOT looked great sunce his return from suspension?

Was it just ME who saw the Cowboys target Hikus lack of pace and ball catching ability?

Yeah, not much else to say about Toovey's stupid team selections.

Also don't get that people arent frustrated with this, as this shows why change is required.

Hasson is in at the expense of Horo and Hodges.

Hiku is in at the expense of Trbojevic.

Aaah Toovey...what does one say????

One says .....the physical size of the opposition means young Tom doesn't get chosen today....horses for courses...same for Hasson.....bigger bodies against the physical warriors.

One says .....the physical size of the opposition means young Tom doesn't get chosen today....horses for courses...same for Hasson.....bigger bodies against the physical warriors.

Fair enough. Lets let the result do the talking here. That will speak more than this debate.

So, if size is the only issue how come he didn't select Vave and Baker?

Have we NOT looked more successful with a utility player in the bench?

Has Horo NOT looked great sunce his return from suspension?

Was it just ME who saw the Cowboys target Hikus lack of pace and ball catching ability?

Yeah, not much else to say about Toovey's stupid team selections.

Also don't get that people arent frustrated with this, as this shows why change is required.

Horo deserved to be dropped for a long time due to that miss on Morgan last week. It was embarrassing.

Watch for the big warriors forwards to be running at DCE and his shoulder hopefully he gets support from our edge forwards
Now lets kick it and rip it

Trbojevic getting rag dolled today wouldnt have done the side or his confidence any good .....I dont think with him in today will mean the difference between an unlikely win or the probable lesson we are gonna cop......go manly anyway....

I hope Hasson puts in the type of performance he did against (I think) the Tigers. Otherwise........

The sad thing is that I don't think Hasson would have played half as much NRL this year if Ferris didn't injure his knee.

Warriors game plan seems obvious. Attack on our right (which also tests DCE's shoulder), then a kick high to Jorge on the left.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8