Game thread ... US V Chooks ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Shut up!!! We're not the February/March premiers.

Well, actually we might be depending if they find an offload ... but you know what I mean. We are NOT St George Illawarra @:D
The $100k for the boys would have been great , might still win it but not a guarantee

The first 50 minutes were very good. Our defence was great and not withstanding them getting six agains we were resilient in defence. We missed two scoring opportunities in the first half, one with Garrick no diving early enough and Koula not off loading. We really need to score those tries. I thought John’s kicking game fell away in the second half and our defensive went to sleep in the second half again. Things to work on but looking good.

So what I saw tonight

Gordon when available has to be in our 17

He can handle first grade even half of the game

Still think shoeman is not our right 6

The whole team looked together and hungry whatever Anthony has done over summer looked good from that perspective.

I still think we are a year or 2 away from challenging but there is the makings of a good team there.

We are still at full strength behind Panthers eels roosters and storm and south's, not in that top bracket of teams yet

I think a successful season from my perspective get 6th or 5th home final at Brookvale then who knows

Enjoyable pre season 2 trips to Gosford in 2 weeks and seeing us win live twice enjoyable.

Enjoyable ride back on the train to Sydney.

Brookvale oval will be a sellout I think for round 1 and 3 against the eels.

The $100k for the boys would have been great , might still win it but not a guarantee
Nah **** em. Especially Boofhead Captain Jake tonight, that was his job to lead em tonight, and he's all laughing about how he didn't do any offloads all game.

We can't say they deserve the money or the title. They might have done all the hard work, they easily could have won it. But it's the same old story with Jake and this group. They didn't. Instead found a way to **** it up, and then laugh about it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8