Game thread ... US V Chooks ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The big take-out for me is that there needs to be a reserve grade game preceding the first grade game each NRL round highlighting to the supporters the up and comers mingled in with the old pros and the establishlished players returning from injury.
This is easy to implement and worked really well in Country Rugby League in the '70's.

Well I hope seibold is smarter than des, we won two games against decent teams with mostly new blood. If the older heads DCE, crocker, parker, Harper, sipley don't lift or are error bound , get the broom , better things ahead.

Not here to bash the guy but we looked alot worse in middle with him out there. Paseka, fifita, Jake and kepppie looked hungrier for the ball
I'm not going to lie I don't like the guy as he has a bad smell about him imo.

However tbf he was one of our best middles last season so I think he deserves a chance this year again (at this stage).

However he always looks injured so a little concerned that we extended him (take away the off field ****e)

I'm not going to lie I don't like the guy as he has a bad smell about him imo.

However tbf he was one of our best middles last season so I think he deserves a chance this year again (at this stage).

However he always looks injured so a little concerned that we extended him (take away the off field ****e)
I think he looked fat and unfit last night - so it may take him a while to get into shape - but the young guys are breathing down his neck

Lodge is the guy we should have chased. Hard to put down. Rarely put on his back. Most times landed on his knees and up straight away just like B Smith. Sped up the game for the Roosters and we struggled. Watch the Roosters play off that for the season.

I think he looked fat and unfit last night - so it may take him a while to get into shape - but the young guys are breathing down his neck
He is recovering from a knee injury . He looked unfit, but im not sure how long he has been training for.

Nah **** em. Especially Boofhead Captain Jake tonight, that was his job to lead em tonight, and he's all laughing about how he didn't do any offloads all game.

We can't say they deserve the money or the title. They might have done all the hard work, they easily could have won it. But it's the same old story with Jake and this group. They didn't. Instead found a way to **** it up, and then laugh about it.
….. it was a trial!

Just sayin’

That tall piece of **** ref gave us nothing as well for 2nd half, plenty of 6 agains and penalties for the chooks though
Does anybody know what the 6 again count was, seemed we got caned by the ref all night on this. They, the NRL for some reason don't publicize this stat much. Probably don't want the fans getting to worked up over it.

Think we're being a bit harsh on Ailoi, he was our forwards leader last year until we fell on our faces in the Rainbow round and then every game thereafter. It's his first run albeit just 15min, he's got the intimidation factor which every side needs. Probably just getting back to full fitness again, so, have faith, he'll be that forwards leader once again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8