[Resurrected] Garrick general news thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I suspect this has been covered somewhere recently. So apologies if that is so - but can someone tell me who would be making these recruitment calls right now?

Is it Mestrov solely?
Is it Mestrov and Flanagan and Seibold?
Some other combination?

He wouldn’t make no top 8 side.

IMO, Garrick would defintely make 2022 top eight sides. I would prefer him over six of these wingers that played in the finals.

Panthers - To'o & Staines
Sharks - Mulitalo & Tracey
Cowboys - Feldt & Tualagi
Eels - Sivo & Blake
Storm - Coates & Nofoaluma
Rabbitohs - Johnston & Milne
Roosters - Tupou & Suaali'i
Raiders - Rapana & Cotric

Great, signing another over rated plodder to a long term contract !

Hold your fingers, warriors, was just sarcastic 🤣

Let's hope he plays more wing than fB though.

I’m surprised but elated with this news. I see Garrick as the type of player who could win a premiership. It’s great to see that the club actually fought hard to retain a player like this
The club has made its intentions clear with Garrick by signing him until the end of 2027. He is the only player on our books signed through 2027 so far .......

Last edited:
He's going to be playing center. Obviously , like the rest of the known world, Seibold sees no future in a Harper/Parker center pairing.
As long as he isn't filling in for a blown Turbo, he can play wing, center or half.

IMO, Garrick would defintely make 2022 top eight sides. I would prefer him over six of these wingers that played in the finals.

Panthers - To'o & Staines
Sharks - Mulitalo & Tracey
Cowboys - Feldt & Tualagi
Eels - Sivo & Blake
Storm - Coates & Nofoaluma
Rabbitohs - Johnston & Milne
Roosters - Tupou & Suaali'i
Raiders - Rapana & Cotric
I have him over at least 8 of those players, and that's without factoring in his Goal kicking.
Hopefully he's just as good in the centres. He's a class above Parker and Harper in my opinion

Garrick has the speed that we need in the centres. Between Koula and Garrick we have speed to burn. He needs to work on his defence but my tip is he will excel at centre. A long overdue move and why Des kept persisting with two slow centres is beyond me.

Garrick has the speed that we need in the centres. Between Koula and Garrick we have speed to burn. He needs to work on his defence but my tip is he will excel at centre. A long overdue move and why Des kept persisting with two slow centres is beyond me.
Yep, his defence is the key. Get that right and we have a very competitive backline.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8