Garricks performance at centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting. You’re suggesting Koula on the wing too? I’m not adverse to that idea as I’m yet to see anything that suggests that he is a pure centre (as opposed to just a footballer with pace who could slot in to other backline positions).
Koula is fast but for a centre, I thought you need more bulk.

It’s frustrating that we have two class wingers at the club in Garrick and Saab, and yet here we are struggling with two poor replacement options. Garrick and Saab have really developed into top class modern wingers, and have further improvement in them… and yet, we stick one in the centres, despite lacking a quality replacement for him.
100% agree. In fact we have a 3rd winger, that is playing in the wrong position. I am bewildered why Koula is a centre. Koula cant break thru tackles, as he is only 88Kg (Too small for a centre). Koula is good in open space, but open space are hard to come by. I am also bewildered why Brad Parker (very experienced) isnt in the 17.

I still cannot understand why we weaken the side by playing a top quality winger as a liability at centre.

It is mind boggling, as we weaken two positions at the same time.

We looked better defensively with Lachie Croker up against RTS last week ffs....and obviously with Ben T vs Penrith, and the Warriors before injury.

And as long as Seibold persists with this, I will continue to believe he is going balls deep in the Tigers 05 theory.....which I remind you, has worked once, in living memory.

Garrick so far has been targeted defensively and his starting to become a liability at centre. I'm not sure how long the coach is going to persist with him at centre if there isn't any improvement.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8