General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I just read Jack Gosiewski is on the Broncos bench this week. Apparently he joined them from the Cowboys last week...must've been on the nose with Payton. Jetski sure gets around.

Those roadside drug tests are a joke. I know from personal experience.

I won't lie, I've smoked green stuff. In fact, one time about 3 years ago I had some when the other half comes in and wants me to go to the chemist for a script she needed.

On the way I got pulled into a drug and alcohol testing station. Blew negative for alcohol (rarely drink) and got tested for drugs.

I passed despite having had a cone less than 30 minutes earlier :wondering:
Change your dealer

Change your dealer

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Marlboro Blend 420.jpg

I just read Jack Gosiewski is on the Broncos bench this week. Apparently he joined them from the Cowboys last week...must've been on the nose with Payton. Jetski sure gets around.
What happened to the show pony Marty, even with forwards out not even a bench spot. This could be his last year.

Anyone know how he has been going. Does he play on an edge or middle.
He's a middle. Id love a back rowers with his body shape in our list. In the ressies games I've seen he has looked a long way off NRL ready. But must be a reason to upgrade from development to 30.

Who took the development spot to be NRL available is also of interest. With turbo going down you'd think Hoppa or faulalo.

Seems like Ricky is the favoured son down Canberra way. A new 4 yr deal, wow, and duly signed on the dotted line. Ricky definitely has friends in all the right places.

A high-profile Queensland NRL star and State of Origin player has been accused of rape.
The allegations were made to police after officers attended a player’s residence with a woman on Tuesday night, 9 News Queensland reported.

The woman later made a formal complaint to police, 9 News reported.

The player is currently contracted to a Queensland NRL club.

Queensland Police Service and the National Rugby League have been approached for comment.

It comes on the eve of the NRL’s showcase four-day Magic Round event in Brisbane this weekend, which has sold out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12