Generic thread title.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: Choc 'forced' out of Manly - family gutted

Shoe1 said:
Tooves' "no bums" policy hits the fan for Choc

by staff writers

Manly's newly solidified board has made some early runs after moving and passing a motion to force Choc out.

The local rag received a leak today after it appeared that evidence of the motion had been left on a member's stool, in the bowels of sea eagles HQ.

An unnamed source stated "he mucked us around and we sh1tcanned him. The board showed its fibre with the passing of this solid motion."

"It was a difficult passage but we all feel better for it."

Too good Shoe, too good. I'm out of sh1t jokes. I have reached the dry squirts.

tookey said:
Watmough has clearly left for money based on that interview.

Parra offered him a possible 4th year whereas Manly only offered a max of 3.

Goodbye and stop trashing our club

yep. Clear as anything imo.

The " possible " 4th year you would assume would be the Eels saying " how bout one final fling Choccy". Given he would be 36 the chances of this are what, 60-40 against.

If this is the reason , or one of them, that he left for he's not the sharpest tool in the shed!! He already had a year on the current contract , and we offered two more, so he's banking an awful lot on a " maybe I'll get a 4th year".

As I have constantly said, a decision that in 10 years time he will greatly regret.

Sad to see Choc go-but sadder that he ruined his legacy. He will pay for it with the inevitable 10 year look back of "I really should not have left Manly blah blah blah, ala Rowdy Shearer.
But I would love some of you p^ss weak posters to convey comments like Hitler, and the analogies to toilet duties to his face. Low stuff really.
He is gone and we can all move forward cheering all the new guys. Don't plummet to his depth with the name calling-Karma will be his biatch

Kind of strange when he said it's weird talking Parra up and Manly down. I still don't understand why he needs to say anything negative about Manly.

I've always been one to give people the benefit of doubt but he screwed up his final opportunity to bow out with class....choc you've been a great servant but now you'll never be a legend.

Andrew.. said:
Kind of strange when he said it's weird talking Parra up and Manly down. I still don't understand why he needs to say anything negative about Manly.

I've always been one to give people the benefit of doubt but he screwed up his final opportunity to bow out with class....choc you've been a great servant but now you'll never be a legend.
How can Manly people look up to him now that he is choosing to talk Manly down ?

Real Deal said:
Just think though,

If Hitler had Brad Arthur running the Luftwaffe instead of Goering and Zorba doing his PR instead of Goebbels, the shape of Western Europe would be very different.
The Luftwaffe has left for the US to try out for NFL.

Andrew.. said:

He never really was the brightest tool in the shed! Way more tool than bright :)

Wombat Legacy said:
Sad to see Choc go-but sadder that he ruined his legacy. He will pay for it with the inevitable 10 year look back of "I really should not have left Manly blah blah blah, ala Rowdy Shearer.
But I would love some of you p^ss weak posters to convey comments like Hitler, and the analogies to toilet duties to his face. Low stuff really.
He is gone and we can all move forward cheering all the new guys. Don't plummet to his depth with the name calling-Karma will be his biatch

You do realise he made that reference up himself don't you?

Central Coast Eagle said:
Wombat Legacy said:

You do realise he made that reference up himself don't you?

On second reading it does appear that @mozgrame and I may have made some unintentional scatalogical references in our recent "to and fro" about Anthony. Apologies for the innuendo.

I can't understand why he was so pissed off about things being leaked to the media when he was on Nein News just about every week voicing his opinion about one thing or another to do with what was happening at the club. Very hypocritical to me.

While Choc may well be seen as one of the games best over the past 10 years, he's not going to be remembered for being the brains of the outfit.

Farewell Choc and thanks for the wonderful memories you've left Manly fans with over the years (discounting the odd brain explosion and dropped ball). And good luck getting anywhere near that success at Parra-doesn't-matta, even with the Best coach you've ever had (which is a nice kick in the guts to the likes of Des, Tooves, Bali Belly, Senile Sheens, Lozza.....and even Sticky).

Yes @HoldenV8, one of the game's best forwards over the past 10 years. Always willing to put his body on the line for Manly. Actions speak louder than Choc's recent words. . . . and @BOZO, I cannot take him off my Hero list for his recent 'brain explosion' - the biggest of them all - his decision to leave MWSE.

He is still a Manly Junior, rep player, contributed significantly to our 10 year golden era and his steel in defence, workrate, and on field bravery cannot be taken away. Yes, its a 'stupid' finish to his time at Manly. He should have retired a 1 club player - but it seems, these days, doing that is a difficult thing, for one reason or another.

Not disagreeing with you EagleFromoMay1967, just noting that the way things have gone over the past few months has left a bad taste in the mouths of most Manly fans.

We'll never forget his contribution to this club over the past 10 years. Choc has been a true warrior in the Manly back row and given how hard he has played the game, to have played 278 first grade games and for the most part been on the field (when a lot of others in his position have spent a fair bit on the sidelines either through injury or suspension) has been a huge effort. He's won 2 premierships, one WCC and became a regular Origin and Test player.

But the past few months have definitely tarnished his image with Manly and its loyal fans. Especially bagging the place when and since it was announced that he was going to be an Eel in 2015. His mate Gifty, who really was forced out of the club, left with his head held high and had nothing bad to say about the club (at least publicly, who knows what he's said in private, if anything). But Choc being Choc couldn't resist the urge for more than a few passing shots.

I say again: **** him.

Handled in an immature manner. Whinges about the media but happy to take money from the Weed for exclusive interviews. Wants to be paid big dollars for many years without a concern for squad management. Friend leaves the club (a travesty- never happens in professional sport) so toys are promptly exited from the cot.

Blokes a cock. May be / have been a great footballer- appears to be lacking in brains and diplomacy.

Choc has been at manly since he was a wee fellow, pity he's pissing off to Parra, but I suppose it was time to shop around as his career window is starting to close. Hopefully new signings such as UTI Baker can make a splash in his absence.

What do you think @mozgrame ?

Please don't let this become another" Keiran Forum", he's gone, we all know he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and has made a huge mistake.

Now it's time to move on, well at least until the week we play the Eels in 2015

Shoe1 said:
Choc has been at manly since he was a wee fellow, pity he's pissing off to Parra, but I suppose it was time to shop around as his career window is starting to close. Hopefully new signings such as UTI Baker can make a splash in his absence.

What do you think @mozgrame ?

Ahh mate, I think it's piss weak. You can't piss and moan about leaks if you're the one spouting in the first place. You may sprinkle a few rumours here and there to test the water, but you can't whinge when the levy breaks and start to cry wee wee wee all the way home. You'll find the locks have been changed and someone else is sitting on your throne. He's carrying on like the barbers cat. Full of piss and hot air!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8