Generic thread title.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: Choc 'forced' out of Manly - family gutted

he was also the one that said we should release Matai. Mind your own business.

If you decided you wanted to piss off earlier we could have kept Gifty.

mozgrame said:
Shoe1 said:
Choc has been at manly since he was a wee fellow, pity he's pissing off to Parra, but I suppose it was time to shop around as his career window is starting to close. Hopefully new signings such as UTI Baker can make a splash in his absence.

What do you think @mozgrame ?

Ahh mate, I think it's piss weak. You can't piss and moan about leaks if you're the one spouting in the first place. You may sprinkle a few rumours here and there to test the water, but you can't whinge when the levy breaks and start to cry wee wee wee all the way home. You'll find the locks have been changed and someone else is sitting on your throne. He's carrying on like the barbers cat. Full of piss and hot air!!

Hope we don't cop a spray

Shoe1 said:
mozgrame said:
Shoe1 said:
Choc has been at manly since he was a wee fellow, pity he's pissing off to Parra, but I suppose it was time to shop around as his career window is starting to close. Hopefully new signings such as UTI Baker can make a splash in his absence.

What do you think @mozgrame ?

Ahh mate, I think it's piss weak. You can't piss and moan about leaks if you're the one spouting in the first place. You may sprinkle a few rumours here and there to test the water, but you can't whinge when the levy breaks and start to cry wee wee wee all the way home. You'll find the locks have been changed and someone else is sitting on your throne. He's carrying on like the barbers cat. Full of piss and hot air!!

Hope we don't cop a spray

Just wanted to let all you guys know that @Shoe1 and I are available for roastings, interventions and any other form of character assassination that you may require. You can contact us at ShoeGrame Enterprises.

Also, due to the unbelievable response and success of a little venture we started last year, we are thinking about selling franchises in all States and Territories for - ShoeGrame Abortion Clinics.

Our business motto ; "ShoeGrame abortion clinics, you make 'em, we scrape 'em. NO foetus will beat us!!!!

We are open 7/24. That's 7 hours a day, 24 days a month. The rest of the time we are most likely appearing in a Courthouse near you.

bob dylan said:
Just noticed i havent posted in this thread, so here it is.

You shouldn't start a sentence with the word "Just", you didn't capitalise "I", there needs to be an apostrophe in the word "haven't", and you used a comma instead of a semi colon.

Sheesh Bob, thanks for your post!

Super duper eye roll!

Joke disclaimer for the non humorous. GE is well aware his post is probably littered with errors too!

OH GOD!! Now I know how the Tigers fans must have felt when Benji left. ;)

globaleagle said:
bob dylan said:
Just noticed i havent posted in this thread, so here it is.

You shouldn't start a sentence with the word "Just", you didn't capitalise "I", there needs to be an apostrophe in the word "haven't", and you used a comma instead of a semi colon.

Sheesh Bob, thanks for your post!

Super duper eye roll!

Joke disclaimer for the non humorous. GE is well aware his post is probably littered with errors too!

GE uses the Oxford Comma, therefore may stand atop the highest grammatical horse he can find, and point damningly at any, if not ALL posts he casts his discerning eye upon ;)

Yet another photo of parra Choc in the tele today, along with another ex-Manly, Darcy Lussick.
They're both in the background behind Tim Mannah.:)
Compare that to who he would have been standing with last pre-season.
84vzOgd.jpg

Urinates on his own sponsor's shop-front window, then urinates repeatedly on the club, the coach, the management, the team and the fans.

My dog does its business more respectfully.

Great player. Try not to pee on the door on your way out.

Rex said:
Urinates on his own sponsor's shop-front window, then urinates repeatedly on the club, the coach, the management, the team and the fans.

My dog does its business more respectfully.

Great player. Try not to pee on the door on your way out.

Is your dog's name Michael??!?!?!??!!?!?

GET IT???

user name "rex" therefore dog's name.....

ahh forget it.

Choc's wife has blogged about their stressful fertility treatment over the past 3 years. It sounds horrific and they have been very brave.

I hope he is enjoying himself over there. Getting out and mingling with the locals and looking around. Enjoying all the parasites. (Parra sites, for the less witty) lol

Shoe1 said:
Choc's wife has blogged about their stressful fertility treatment over the past 3 years. It sounds horrific and they have been very brave.

Yes it does sound horrific. They're extremely brave, yet determined despite all the setbacks. Just goes to show you don't know all that goes on in people's lives.

All jokes aside, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Now that he is a slimy eel ,you would think he wouldn't have a problem with his slippery lil swimmers swimming upstream !!

cherry_poppins said:
It's too bad his cousin hasn't been gutted

For real

If you mean the girl from Tweed Heads she needs more than what you suggest. I'd say 5 or 6 years of hard labour.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8