Get rid of both of them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We should make a massive play for Arthur or Hasler, and sign some new halves and a few props, and the re-build can start as soon as next year.

I'm not sure we are that attractive at the moment. Let's be serious why would Des or Arthur want the job? with both halves leaving. Sure we will have a heap of money but you have 2 be able 2 attract players.

Parra's forwards aren't great either. I thought Sandow / Norman raped us tonight. That was the difference.
Forwards weren't great ??? Are you serious?? They destroyed our pack. If DCE and Foz played behind that pack they would of racked up a 100!!!

Forwards weren't great ??? Are you serious?? They destroyed our pack. If DCE and Foz played behind that pack they would of racked up a 100!!!
They were great compared 2 us but I think you and me would have got a game tonight in our pack

Lawrence was certainly underdone; he'll improve. Burgess and Willie made some strong bursts. Leary tried hard, but he's a workhorse, not a game breaker.
Balin was, as usual, solid.
Let's face it, we were always going to struggle tonight, as many of us predicted during the lead-up.
I also pinpointed the pace of the Parramatta wingers in earlier posts - and they totally destroyed us out wide.

Wish we had Hasler as coach. He didnt take **** from management & got the team he wanted.
Tooves is hamstrung by management picking players for him. It wont work for him or us.

Unfortunately Tooves is a dead man walking. With DCE gone and Foz more than likely gone our season is destroyed.
Took over when the **** hit the fan and has been under the pump ever since.

Because of the particular people who tell me. Simple as that.
I highly doubt they have even made up their minds yet so whoever is telling you most likely doesn't know either. Once they do actually sign somewhere they will release a media statement shortly thereafter.

Unfortunately Tooves is a dead man walking. With DCE gone and Foz more than likely gone our season is destroyed.
Took over when the **** hit the fan and has been under the pump ever since.

Yep unfortunately he is going 2 carry the can for 2 ungrateful pricks who have **** on us as a club.

I highly doubt they have even made up their minds yet so whoever is telling you most likely doesn't know either. Once they do actually sign somewhere they will release a media statement shortly thereafter.

That's what the media will have you believe so you will enjoy watching them coast like tonight all year.

You guys suck. We were always going to lose this game they had too much to play for.
And all this BS about player contracts does have an impact on the team.
1st game of the season get an Effing grip of yourselves.

As soon as Kelly withdrew the offer , DCE was gone. The board had enough and havnt offered a new contract. ( no ones need a source to work that out ). i was told will be the Titans
Ive been told that Foran hasnt signed anywhere else and is still a chance of signing with Manly , but my gut feeling is he wont be around either.

If all this pans out this way , i doubt tooves will be around in 2016 as well.

Im so upset about that game , it wasnt the choc thing , or 1st round it was the NON MANLY attitude that was so disappointing.

i hope not the wooden spoon , but that effort will kill us

my mind was tip parra , but i tipped with my heart

Last edited:
Confirmed on fox that DCE has signed with Titans for 3 years. Good bye and good riddance. Has single handedly destroyed our dynasty. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you ****.

Sid has just announced he has signed for the Titans @:(
Thanks for the memories and leave with another Premiership ring in 2015:clap:

Leave the kiddie be - Bozo set the precedence back in 1976 !

Confirmed on fox that DCE has signed with Titans for 3 years. Good bye and good riddance. Has single handedly destroyed our dynasty. Don't let the door hit you on the way out you ****.
Foran is probably gone too

destroying the dynasty ????? there were a few involved...

CHOC was the first

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4