Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And yet these same guys happily signed large contracts to play for a team sponsored by a gambling company (against Mormon beliefs) whose homeground is named after an alcoholic beverage (also against Mormon beliefs) that plays in a competition saturated with gambling advertising & are themselves covered in tattoos (guess what? Yep, also against Mormon beliefs).

I'm absolutely shocked that they would be so shallow as to put their religious beliefs aside in order to do these things yet maintained the same religious beliefs when it came to refusing to wear a jersey that was intended to promote inclusivity, because it had rainbow stripes on it & rainbow stripes represent the homosexual (et al) demographics in our society.

Crazy, huh?

Mate at least 5 people with knowledge of the bible and things religious ... have all posted several times that alcohol and gambling are not considered sins ...

In fact, they have even reminded us that Jesus was supposed to have turned water to win ...

They have said that whilst frowned upon, they are simply not biblical taboos..

So, I am 100% certain that if you have managed to completely ignore what more informed people than I have said ... and continue with this pathetic gambling and drinking comparison ....

Then anything I have to say to you is a waste of time ..

Seems like there’s a lot of wankers in the team. Bit of a shame. It’s ok to have a couple but I don’t want to be that team with all the wankers.
No one is Faultless Feathered Freind

We are all wankers in our own right and we should look at fixing our own faults instead of pointing our fingers to others if we want to set a good example

Incorrect. For Mormons, they are sins.

I have made it clear that I am neither a biblical scholar, or a spokesperson for religion ... my views on the later can be obtained with a cursory glance at the omnipotent thread ...

But .. do mormons believe in sin ... I thought that was a catholic monopoly..

Kingy looking into this, I mean really this is a new fkn low for our dumpster fire of club. What's going on?

Philosophical Perspective .....

What is going on has been going on in life since Adam and Eve feathered friend

We all go through cycles of ups and downs in life

Some downs can go on for a long long time

And it has been a long long time since we rose to heaven in 2011

The Good news is that the cycle will turn and we will rise to Glory once again .

See the source image

Mate at least 5 people with knowledge of the bible and things religious ... have all posted several times that alcohol and gambling are not considered sins ...

In fact, they have even reminded us that Jesus was supposed to have turned water to win ...

They have said that whilst frowned upon, they are simply not biblical taboos..

So, I am 100% certain that if you have managed to completely ignore what more informed people than I have said ... and continue with this pathetic gambling and drinking comparison ....

Then anything I have to say to you is a waste of time ..
Note: I specifically stated Mormon, because alcohol & gambling ARE sins in that particular strain of christianity.

Perhaps YOU need to pay more attention before accusing others of not doing so?

I have made it clear that I am neither a biblical scholar, or a spokesperson for religion ... my views on the later can be obtained with a cursory glance at the omnipotent thread ...

But .. do mormons believe in sin ... I thought that was a catholic monopoly..
Good grief, semantics again.

Sin, forbidden, take your pic, they both mean the same thing.

@Woodsie care to have another go at answering my post now that it's been clarified I was talking about Mormon beliefs?

And yet these same guys happily signed large contracts to play for a team sponsored by a gambling company (against Mormon beliefs) whose homeground is named after an alcoholic beverage (also against Mormon beliefs) that plays in a competition saturated with gambling advertising & are themselves covered in tattoos (guess what? Yep, also against Mormon beliefs).

I'm absolutely shocked that they would be so shallow as to put their religious beliefs aside in order to do these things yet maintained the same religious beliefs when it came to refusing to wear a jersey that was intended to promote inclusivity, because it had rainbow stripes on it & rainbow stripes represent the homosexual (et al) demographics in our society.

Crazy, huh?

Note: I specifically stated Mormon, because alcohol & gambling ARE sins in that particular strain of christianity.

Perhaps YOU need to pay more attention before accusing others of not doing so?

I just googled .. Mormons Sins ... no mention of sins ... but says Alcohol, tobacco, Tea and coffee are banned, in something called the book of wisdom .... no mention of gambling ....

But seriously .... you need to pay more attention .... I don't care .

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10