Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just googled .. Mormons Sins ... no mention of sins ... but says Alcohol, tobacco, Tea and coffee are banned, in something called the book of wisdom .... no mention of gambling ....

But seriously .... you need to pay more attention .... I don't care .

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is opposed to gambling, including lotteries sponsored by governments. Church leaders have encouraged Church members to join with others in opposing the legalization and government sponsorship of any form of gambling.

Gambling is motivated by a desire to get something for nothing. This desire is spiritually destructive. It leads participants away from the Savior’s teachings of love and service and toward the selfishness of the adversary. It undermines the virtues of work and thrift and the desire to give honest effort in all we do.

Can only say better get used to it as most of the current squad will be around for quite some time yet as a playing group and representing the club . Said it previously what is the point of trying to generate or imply some team disfunction or disharmony when i am sure they are just trying to get on with it and put the past few weeks behind them as a playing group . When i see individual players skirking or dogging it on the field or really being a disruptive or harmful influence of it , would say fair game for some well founded criticism . That is NOT the case at the present time or recent time

I just googled .. Mormons Sins ... no mention of sins ... but says Alcohol, tobacco, Tea and coffee are banned, in something called the book of wisdom .... no mention of gambling ....

But seriously .... you need to pay more attention .... I don't care .
So you only reply when you think you can get away with a condescending & smart arse reply then play the "I don't care" card when you're made to look biscuit ersed?

I can see you're obviously a very open minded individual 😂

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is opposed to gambling, including lotteries sponsored by governments. Church leaders have encouraged Church members to join with others in opposing the legalization and government sponsorship of any form of gambling.

Gambling is motivated by a desire to get something for nothing. This desire is spiritually destructive. It leads participants away from the Savior’s teachings of love and service and toward the selfishness of the adversary. It undermines the virtues of work and thrift and the desire to give honest effort in all we do.

Oh but, he doesn't care! 😂

Gee imagine if say @SeaEagleRock8 started his own religion and started to try to impose his ideology on the site? Hold on a second that’s kind of ready happing isn’t it. Oh my god ( different god to rocks8 )

@SeaEagleRock8 whats your religion called? I would imagine it’s bible has the word manifesto in its name….

The fact of the matter is .....

Every club has different cultural and religious players like we have but not every club has fcked up

With the Marketing rainbow promotional jersey like we have .

@Woodsie care to have another go at answering my post now that it's been clarified I was talking about Mormon beliefs?

What are Mormons forbidden from?

Alcohol, tobacco, tea, coffee and drugs

These are all specifically banned in the Word of Wisdom, except for drugs. The prophets have made it clear that drugs, other than for medical use, are also banned. Mormons are also strongly discouraged from drinking soft drinks containing caffeine.

So, banned, but not sins that you will rot in hell over by the look of it ... maybe for having 2 soft drinks ...

How do Mormons view gambling?

In Mormon theology, gambling is not strictly forbidden, like smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol or beverages with caffeine; it is viewed as a lesser transgression, an evil "based on the morally wrong philosophy of getting something for nothing, of taking money without giving fair value in return."

Doesn't appear that they think gambling is a sin either ....

Mate, you need to get a grip ... your starting to make Daffy Duck look well balanced ..

LOL @BOZO dropping "facts" 😂
No one can deny the facts and the truth of the matter feathered friend

The fact of the matter is .....

Every club has different cultural and religious players like we have but not every club has fcked up

With the Marketing rainbow promotional jersey like we have .

Wonderful ... and absolutely correct .....

Now, for your homework ... in 50 words tell us why what you have just posted with words such as "opposed to" is 100% proof that gambling is NOT considered a sin ...

In fact here is the rest of the research you didn't post ..

In Mormon theology, gambling is not strictly forbidden, like smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol or beverages with caffeine; it is viewed as a lesser transgression, an evil "based on the morally wrong philosophy of getting something for nothing, of taking money without giving fair value in return."

Wonderful ... and absolutely correct .....

Now, for your homework ... in 50 words tell us why what you have just posted with words such as "opposed to" is 100% proof that gambling is NOT considered a sin ...

In fact here is the rest of the research you didn't post ..

Semantics, really.

Also, you've cherry-picked gambling because it suits your narrative, but left out the other 'sins'.

Finally, it's a bit disingenuous to suggest I 'didn't post' something that wasn't on the page I linked.

So you only reply when you think you can get away with a condescending & smart arse reply then play the "I don't care" card when you're made to look biscuit ersed?

I can see you're obviously a very open minded individual 😂

Mate, get up to speed ... I decided to actually care for a minute ... and within 2 found this ... which refutes everything you have said about mormon sins ...

I'll reiterate for you, gambling is not strictly forbidden, like smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol or beverages with caffeine; it is viewed as a lesser transgression, ....

But, i still don't give a rat's ...

What are Mormons forbidden from?

Alcohol, tobacco, tea, coffee and drugs

These are all specifically banned in the Word of Wisdom, except for drugs. The prophets have made it clear that drugs, other than for medical use, are also banned. Mormons are also strongly discouraged from drinking soft drinks containing caffeine.

So, banned, but not sins that you will rot in hell over by the look of it ... maybe for having 2 soft drinks ...

How do Mormons view gambling?

Doesn't appear that they think gambling is a sin either ....

Mate, you need to get a grip ... your starting to make Daffy Duck look well balanced ..
So what's the point of your post mate?

Are you just arguing the semantics of the definition of the word "sin" compared to "forbidden" & trying to avoid the point my post made in response to yours (in which you hypothetically assumed the players shock at people not respecting their core beliefs in refusing to wear a rainbow jersey) to which I raised the point that they had in fact chosen to waive their beliefs to play in a jersey advertising gambling, at a ground advertising alcohol, while covered in tattoos, all of which are sins(or "forbidden") by the Mormon church instead?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8