Glenn Stewart opens up on his return to Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G'day all,You're right Glen didn't say anything,but others were firing bullets for him.By maintaining his silence he was giving tacit support to the agitators.
cheers mike

Bit harsh there I think - speaks and he gets slammed, says nothing and he gives ammunition to others...pretty much a lose lose situation

G'day all,You're right Glen didn't say anything,but others were firing bullets for him.By maintaining his silence he was giving tacit support to the agitators.
cheers mike
There was nothing Gift could have said mike He did the honourable thing by keeping quite

He could have set the record straight when others fired the bull lets, but he didn't. That is a comment and stance in itself.

Despite Zorba tainting his reputation like he is, Glenn will always be a Manly man.

It's not Glenns fault Tooves is gone. It's the players not putting in for 8 months.

I'd hate to see him booed. Perhaps a banner with Welcome back Glenn , a bit of a cheer as he runs out, maybe a free run to the line and a consolation try to relieve our angst.........or maybe not.

Putting our Manly politics aside and having a stir at the burrow inhabitants we could make a sign - Glenn Stewart - the only Manly rabbit.

When he's on the field of course no booing is required. Tackle him hard but fair. Stop the offloads. Shut down their game breakers like we did with the donkeys. After the match Brett can buy Glenn a consolation beer.

I'd hate to see him booed. Perhaps a banner with Welcome back Glenn , a bit of a cheer as he runs out, maybe a free run to the line and a consolation try to relieve our angst.........or maybe not.
I love Gift and any other player that played for Manly but once they put on an opposition jumper they can all go and get fcked . I booed my greatest player ever Bozo when he came to Brooky wearing the Tricolours
Its either Manly or you can go and get fcked as far as Im concerned
Go the mighty Sea eagles
10408077_10205814831988294_244695343868626505_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4