Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, how good was it that Glenn was able to come back from all that adversity and dominate the biggest match of the year? Was an amazing feat by him, and a well deserved CC medal too.

Fabulous game from him and that kick just before half time was a stroke of genius. What I found amazing was that none of the commentators picked up on Michael Robertson being on the other side of the field to his normal wing when he gathered the kick.

I thought that aswell. where was Hoppa Jr? Anyway a great play, Cleary was unhappy about something in that run (Maybe Robbo running into Foran i think) He said he had wished that he scored so the video could look at it.

I couldn't BELIEVE that little grubber.... On our own 20!!!

Fortune favours the brave!

manlyfan76 said:
I thought that aswell. where was Hoppa Jr? Anyway a great play, Cleary was unhappy about something in that run (Maybe Robbo running into Foran i think) He said he had wished that he scored so the video could look at it.

Yeah copped a bit of stick about supposed interference on that play.... Whatever lol :)

Supposed obstruction. Seems weird, the Warriors were chasing the Manly player (robbo) with the ball and the support player (dce) had every right to be following him. Robbo stepped infield to miss a tackle and happened to go into DCE at the same time a Warriors player was making a lunge (at DCE? Go figure)

Glenn Stewart - what a great player, one of the top 2nd-rower players the past 2 seasons. Congrats Manly Warringah!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7