Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I despise souths with a passion and have never been able to cheer for them or any of their players. That will change this year. I hope they get the spoon, but Gifty stands out and makes Origin, Test etc. He showed class. (look that word up watmough). And as for Kitey.....legend. The Panthers are my 2nd team now. I've always had a soft spot for them, but if we don't win the comp, let it be the Panthers for Kitey!

I was watching the game until I heard the commentators say that Gift was not playing. That was about 5 minutes in.

I subsequently turned the game off and watched an old movie or some home renovation show. I can't remember but was certainly not that interested anymore.

Is it me or is it what the NRL have made me? Sigh! I just don't give a tinker's damn about non-manly games anymore and the way the NRL is going I am sometimes hard-pressed to watch an entire Manly game now.

I was watching the game until I heard the commentators say that Gift was not playing. That was about 5 minutes in.

I subsequently turned the game off and watched an old movie or some home renovation show. I can't remember but was certainly not that interested anymore.

Is it me or is it what the NRL have made me? Sigh! I just don't give a tinker's damn about non-manly games anymore and the way the NRL is going I am sometimes hard-pressed to watch an entire Manly game now.

Not just you, Daddycool. That is exactly the way I feel. With all the rule changes they have taken out the contest in the game. On top of that, the refereeing is so bad that it is almost unbearable watching them bumble from one mistake to the next with no consistency because of a 2 referee system that is cleary not working.

Me three!!

I watch Manly games , State of Origin, and Finals matches, the latter two are generally good games less affected by the Refs.

Friday night is a " non event" for me now, still can't beleive with two channels Nein can't play one on Nein and the other on Gem, both live, so that people who don't follow the Broncos can watch something else, that said I'd only watch Manly anyway.

Me three!!

I watch Manly games , State of Origin, and Finals matches, the latter two are generally good games less affected by the Refs.

Friday night is a " non event" for me now, still can't beleive with two channels Nein can't play one on Nein and the other on Gem, both live, so that people who don't follow the Broncos can watch something else, that said I'd only watch Manly anyway.
Hi Mark, it's all about television ratings, if both were shown at the same time one channel would cannibalise the other's ratings even though they both belong to the same network.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6