Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If that rabid dog with the squeels left earlier we'd still have him

But because his mates have been moved on he chose to pay against them but at another club

Yeah that makes sense

Saw Glenn at Brookvale having a coffee with Zorba, so he's still around. He looked ****ing fit as as well damn it :(

pfffft, vautin isn't that nice.

....seeing as some quip t'was needed :)

Did gifty play last night ...and how did he go.....
I have refused to watch souffs apart from when they play the mighties since they let the Prix back in the comp

Did gifty play last night ...and how did he go.....
I have refused to watch souffs apart from when they play the mighties since they let the Prix back in the comp

He didn't play last night.

He was in the stands and was looking very fit

Gifty has his trackie on and feet up on the vermin bench, they played about half their team, they are the team to beat this year make no mistake,

Saw Glenn at Brookvale having a coffee with Zorba, so he's still around. He looked ****ing fit as as well damn it :(
Glenn has been off the pace and over-weight since 2009, partly due to injuries not allowing a decent off season training wise but also overly relying on his ball playing abilities being an integral part of our backline moves as being "more than enough to make the starting squad".

Now he has to prove himself again and has the burning desire to show what we are missing meaning Manly made the "right" choice to let him go if it takes a change of environment to bring his fitness levels and hunger to a new level.

Yeah its funny; I hate Souths, and I have turned on every other player that has ever left Manly to go to another club, but not Gifty! I hope he has a bumper year, and I wish him only the best...he will always be Manly in my eyes.

Yeah its funny; I hate Souths, and I have turned on every other player that has ever left Manly to go to another club, but not Gifty! I hope he has a bumper year, and I wish him only the best...he will always be Manly in my eyes.
Surely you can't hate Kitey?

Surely you can't hate Kitey?

Oops...yeah of course I love the great Brent Kite! He had a great year at Penrith before a slight injury set back. He still has so much to offer.

I think the real difference is these guys got forced out...it's a bit different in say Choc's situation, because he walked out with sour grapes.

I think in round 1, Choc will feel the wrath of our fans. Not that he cares, but he really did damage his name with our fans over him leaving last season., Gifty in contrast kept his gob shut. That will be remembered and he will be cheered on his return to Brooky.

I think in round 1, Choc will feel the wrath of our fans. Not that he cares, but he really did damage his name with our fans over him leaving last season., Gifty in contrast kept his gob shut. That will be remembered and he will be cheered on his return to Brooky.

Luke burgess said in his interview the other day that gifty spoke glowingly of manly and told him to go there. Sums it up for me, he is class.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6