Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go manly said:
Jeez

Xmas in July might be trendy and a good time to pretend to get excited but last time I looked,my sack was still empty##

Its october that counts,that the real xmas- .
Hate to tell you this but Xmas is in December. However I wish you good luck with your sack :D

I really feel that if you took the number of games the Stewart's have missed over the last 5 years and added them together and then multiplied that number by the number of losses Ricky Stuart's has had since returning to full time coaching then used a time machine to place David Williams $20 on bet on Germany winning 7-1 vs Brazil the potential windfall could be very rewarding.

God said:
I really feel that if you took the number of games the Stewart's have missed over the last 5 years and added them together and then multiplied that number by the number of losses Ricky Stuart's has had since returning to full time coaching then used a time machine to place David Williams $20 on bet on Germany winning 7-1 vs Brazil the potential windfall could be very rewarding.
Then if you took those winnings and invested in some "put" options and divided that by the number you first thought of, you might well become a Souffs supporter . . . . .

EagleFromMay1967 said:
God said:
Then if you took those winnings and invested in some "put" options and divided that by the number you first thought of, you might well become a Souffs supporter . . . . .

and if you lost count and had to start again,you would be a souffs official-should never have let them back in the comp

Hasn't this thread grown some legs. I was Kidding.

Was it 2011 when Glenn Spent a good amount of time out leading up to the finals? We had this same argument back then and it wasn't a busted ankle he was coming back from.

If i remember correctly his first 2-3 were pretty close to rubbish because he was well off the pace. I can't remember what my opinion was back then but i'll look it up and run with it.

I'll make 1 point though. Is it worth dropping fit Buhrers and Horos for a half fit Stewart?

Food for thought.

Stevo said:
Hasn't this thread grown some legs. I was Kidding.

Was it 2011 when Glenn Spent a good amount of time out leading up to the finals? We had this same argument back then and it wasn't a busted ankle he was coming back from.

If i remember correctly his first 2-3 were pretty close to rubbish because he was well off the pace. I can't remember what my opinion was back then but i'll look it up and run with it.

I'll make 1 point though. Is it worth dropping fit Buhrers and Horos for a half fit Stewart?

Food for thought.

No no no no no

Yeah that was my feeling on it, too.

Depending on when Gift can get back, even half a game all up could be crucial for our chances.

Of course I'm sure most of us would like to see Glenn play some part, and go on his way with another ring.

Stevo said:

you're thinking of 2012.

Didn't want to start a new thread so i thought i would bump this thread instead.

Aside from the painful sight of watching pink shirts running all over the field tomorrow night, the even more painful sight will be Glenn dressed as a Toffee Apple on the field. He will be the only reason i will be tuning in to watch the Charity Sheild as he will always be a Manly legend on the field and how he held himself with Class through all of last year with so much being said about him.

Don't care who wins but i will be going for Glenn the player we had the pleasure to watch for such a long time.

I thought the same thing when I heard it on the radio. The ONLY reason I'd even entertain watching it would be to see Glenn run around.

All the best, thanks for the memories and best of luck as long as it's never against Manly.

Glenn will always be a manly Legend but the only team i care to watch is Manly

Gee its going to be hard seeing gift at the rabbits.

Soon as he has finished would like to see him back in a coaching role.

The romantic in me hopes that the club in a good gesture sign Gifty after his 2 vermin years to one last one year deal so that he and Brett can finish together at Manly. It is a travesty that they have been denied this by a salary cap that destroys as much as it protects. Good luck Gifty!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8