Goal Line Defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
How good is the Seaeagles goal line defence
Great contact winning every hit and a few will have keppie's imprint on their rib cage ....also the slide been massive with Parker in particular crunching 2 players sideways...and Croker been defensively a rock...yes tries win games, but defence wins finals...

How good is the Seaeagles goal line defence
Great contact winning every hit and a few will have keppie's imprint on their rib cage ....also the slide been massive with Parker in particular crunching 2 players sideways...and Croker been defensively a rock...yes tries win games, but defence wins finals...
Hey Maxta I hope you have been keeping well .
We are playing against a depleted team who lack confidence and cohesion and are coached by a rookie coach with no answers
Let us put things in clear perspective The dogs are no bench mark .

Half the dogs team are NSW cup players and they are putting on a NSW cup level performance .

You can only play the team they out against you, BOZO. The second half will tell the story, but for now I'm just happy the team hasn't taken the game lightly and look intent on playing to the best of their abilities.
I am happy giving the dogs a thrashing but the reality is this game is no real test for us .
The dogs line up are far from competitive . They offer nothing .

This toothless dogs team is not big scalp trophy to brag about
I hear you Bozo but this same sub standard Dogs team recently kept up with both Eels and Roosters recently and I think the predicted Penrith side also.....anyways my point is they had many opportunities and were not only held out, but smashed by an eager Manly side, creating errors and constant pressure on the attack

I hear you Bozo but this same sub standard Dogs team recently kept up with both Eels and Roosters recently and I think the predicted Penrith side also.....anyways my point is they had many opportunities and were not only held out, but smashed by an eager Manly side, creating errors and constant pressure on the attack

It was not the same team mate . This depleted dogs team could not complete or compete at all today . They offered little resistance in defence and fired blanks in attack . Very soft dogs team today .
I loved seeing them get thrashed but they were no benchmark for us at all today.
Any one that saw the game saw how poor the dogs were
Matai and Jamie would have had a field day today

It was a very good performance both defensively and with the ball. It would have been very easy to be complacent. Des did a good job getting them up. Good signs!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8