God Bless Telstra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wait me too - what is the deal?
Did you get the free digital subscription last year? So all games live and free on the NRL app. If you're a Telstra customers there's instructions online for how to get set up.

Did you get the free digital subscription last year? So all games live and free on the NRL app. If you're a Telstra customers there's instructions online for how to get set up.

**** we pay them $500 a month and didn't know about it thanks loobs

so is there anyway you can stream that through a smart tv or does it have to be a device?

No Live NRL anymore for Foxtel on TBox subscribers.

They won't be adding the new dedicated NRL channel and i can't see Foxtel still showing the live games on FoxSports 501.

Looks like i will be getting a Telstra TV and subscribing to Foxtel Play.

Thanks Loobs. So what is the cheapest way to watch non FTA games at home? I am not interested in foxtels other channels. I only want to watch manly games

so is there anyway you can stream that through a smart tv or does it have to be a device?
You can use your device then cast it to your TV using Miracast or Apple Airplay. Easy if you have Apple TV otherwise your TV needs to be compatible with Miracast.

You can use your device then cast it to your TV using Miracast or Apple Airplay. Easy if you have Apple TV otherwise your TV needs to be compatible with Miracast.
I don't think you can mirror it with Apple.

Thanks Loobs. So what is the cheapest way to watch non FTA games at home? I am not interested in foxtels other channels. I only want to watch manly games

Foxtel play, subscribe to the basic chanels ( no option but there's not many , news , weather) and add sport for the duration!!

Provided you have enough data and it's fast enough.

You stream to a computer and then you can play it on your TV, my son in law in Melbourne does this!

Im also a telstra customer. They have been offering me a lot of good deals of late with high speed broadband and foxtel.

i use to have to pay 12.00 a month for the digital pass, but now its free.

what i have done now is take up a offer from foxtel through telstra which gives me entertainment and sport, plus i.q for only 35.00 a month (no contract) just pay month to month and can put on hold or cancel after NRL season is over. That is a good price, plus you get NRL 360, sterlo etc as well.
The high def add on is awesome as well. very clear picture.

Watching foxtels coverage is wayyy better than the drop kicks on chanel 9 and imo worth 35.00 a month.

the app is great if you are away from home say at the beach or park and can still catch the manly game.

Apple Airplay to Apple TV should work - it does for any other content.
Unfortunately it doesn't work for the footy. It can only be streamed on a device. The actual screen size is quite small on the iPad too - it's not full screen. No doubt this is done by the TV rights holders to motivate viewers to pay for Foxtel and have fullscreen and more complete coverage. It's free though, so its better than not being able to watch it. First world problem I guess.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8