Going to Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Absolutely stupid decision this Vegas rubbish. Will do nothing but derail us from the get go. Nothing more than a Penn wanker ego boost. Imagine him in owners box boasting to his USA bought friends. Wonder how much they'll have to bribe Jackman to show up and pretend to be #1 supporter. Turbo will do a hammy getting on the plane.
Jack Hughman fits Scott’s criteria:

1. An acting lightweight?👍 (Scott is a club presidential lightweight)
2. Attended Knox Grammar?👍
3. Not actually from the Manly-Warringah district and has apparently never lived there?👍
4. Pretending to be a dedicated Manly supporter?👍

In other words, Scott’s kinda guy.

Jack Hughman fits Scott’s criteria:

1. An acting lightweight?👍 (Scott is a club presidential lightweight)
2. Attended Knox Grammar?👍
3. Not actually from the Manly-Warringah district and has apparently never lived there?👍
4. Pretending to be a dedicated Manly supporter?👍

In other words, Scott’s kinda guy.
Just imagine the rent a crowd Penn will assemble around him.

we have been talking about a trip to the U.S about april. After this news broke i have been my smoochy smoochy best, puppy dog eyes, do you need anything, just waiting for the right time to suggest , maybe march baby girl

i reckon she is on to me though, she has seen it before

any more suggestions .
It helps to have a US wife so I've sold it as a family visit trip. Looks like I'll be there.

I'm guessing that's not an option for you though. I don't suggest you divorce and remarry an American just to go to the footy though. But who am I to tell you what to do @:D

me and wifey swapped roles 18 years ago. I am stay home dad, she works. I do nearly all the cleaning and cooking
maybe i could finish something i start maybe
and dont you dare suggest the jj j j jjo job word. no way i want to go that bad
Maybe just tell her you're going out to get some groceries. You don't have to say where you're going to get the groceries.

I'm heading over too for around 5 nights.

Penn, Mestrov & co should hit up some college football teams. Some real athletes over there, and plenty unfortunately won't get into the NFL, but plenty of those who don't make it would excel in League.

Penn, Mestrov & co should hit up some college football teams. Some real athletes over there, and plenty unfortunately won't get into the NFL, but plenty of those who don't make it would excel in League.

Some absolute beasts going to waste over there for sure!

I gather Easts will play Souffs because these two clubs have a rivalry history and usually produce fireworks.
That will leave Manly playing Brisbane. What's to bet that this will be judged to be a Manly home match and we'll be playing them at Suncorp when both team re-meet?

The inferences so far are that it’s Souths-Manly, Brisvegas-Easts.
Is that Crow V Jackman? It's the only reason I can see as Souffs V Easts is an historical blockbuster as they genuinely dislike one another and the NRL would be hoping the match becomes a cross between cage fighting and gridiron to spark interest in our sport.

Is that Crow V Jackman? It's the only reason I can see as Souffs V Easts is an historical blockbuster as they genuinely dislike one another and the NRL would be hoping the match becomes a cross between cage fighting and gridiron to spark interest in our sport.

I read somewhere...actually prob by a journo or chatgpt, that the easts souffs blockbuster is better off being held at home for the aust based fans...and the nrl don't wanna deprive them of that.

From Michael Chammas’s column in today’s SMH:

NRL’s wishlist for Las Vegas matches​

The NRL’s preference is for Manly to take on South Sydney and the Sydney Roosters to square off with the Brisbane Broncos in next year’s season-opening fixture in Las Vegas.

The draw won’t be done until after the season, but the plan at this stage is to capitalise on the box-office power of Manly fan Hugh Jackman and South Sydney’s Russell Crowe.
Last Vegas’ Bellagio Hotel.

From Michael Chammas’s column in today’s SMH:

NRL’s wishlist for Las Vegas matches​

The NRL’s preference is for Manly to take on South Sydney and the Sydney Roosters to square off with the Brisbane Broncos in next year’s season-opening fixture in Las Vegas.

The draw won’t be done until after the season, but the plan at this stage is to capitalise on the box-office power of Manly fan Hugh Jackman and South Sydney’s Russell Crowe.
Last Vegas’ Bellagio Hotel.
I'd imagine that Biro Boy would still want to give away our home advantage to the Broncos because of the financial gain, so does that mean the club will forego the 'annual' Mudgee match which has proven to be popular these past three years?

What’s

What’s it costing you for 5 nights. Considering going but not sure I can justify the expense.

What’s

What’s it costing you for 5 nights. Considering going but not sure I can justify the expense.
If you wait a while you can just walk over. This is pretty accurate give or take 100 million years...

"Eventually, the Earth’s tectonic plates will come together again to form the world’s next supercontinent. According to new research led by Curtin University , this will happen roughly 200 to 300 million years from now. As they determined through a series of simulations, this will involve the Americas drifting westward until they collide with Australia and Asia (eliminating the Pacific Ocean) and Antarctica moving north to join them. This will give rise to the new supercontinent they have named “Amasia,” which will also have profound implications for life on Earth."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8