Going to Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
While in 'Lost Wages' we'll be able to attend a Penn & Teller magic show. Apparently, because it's going to be billed as 'Aussie Week', talented Australians will be featured, including Annusley who'll be picking excuses out of his arse.

If you wait a while you can just walk over. This is pretty accurate give or take 100 million years...

"Eventually, the Earth’s tectonic plates will come together again to form the world’s next supercontinent. According to new research led by Curtin University , this will happen roughly 200 to 300 million years from now. As they determined through a series of simulations, this will involve the Americas drifting westward until they collide with Australia and Asia (eliminating the Pacific Ocean) and Antarctica moving north to join them. This will give rise to the new supercontinent they have named “Amasia,” which will also have profound implications for life on Earth."
Thank you moondog. It might take that long for us to get back into premiership contention.

What’s

What’s it costing you for 5 nights. Considering going but not sure I can justify the expense.

I got a decent rate with Fiji Airways via Nadi to LA, with business on the long hauls between Nadi-LAX-Nadi and it was around $5k.

But economy is under $2k return for some options.

Accommodation not sorted yet, but you can normal get some great rates in Vegas for that time of year as its low season.

While in 'Lost Wages' we'll be able to attend a Penn & Teller magic show. Apparently, because it's going to be billed as 'Aussie Week', talented Australians will be featured, including Annusley who'll be picking excuses out of his arse.
I think he should stick to Rabbits for the occasion.

I know there are some old wrestling fans here so it would be remiss of me not to mention that Allegiant Stadium also hosted the WWE's SummerSlam 2021 PPV. Because of the pandemic, attendance was restricted but they still drew 51,326 fans.

If the NRL can draw that many fans I reckon they'll be doing well.

SummerSlam 2021.jpg

I know there are some old wrestling fans here so it would be remiss of me not to mention that Allegiant Stadium also hosted the WWE's SummerSlam 2021 PPV. Because of the pandemic, attendance was restricted but they still drew 51,326 fans.

If the NRL can draw that many fans I reckon they'll be doing well.

View attachment 24677
At least the NRL and WWE have one thing in common . . . the standard of the refereeing!

At least the NRL and WWE have one thing in common . . . the standard of the refereeing!

I swear I thought you were going to say the one thing in common was the 'outcome of games'.

C'mon Vegas! woot!

And Scott Penn. In fact he will be the ‘Penn’ in this instance, regaling the audience with some of the highlights (or should that be lowlights?) of his and his father’s idiotic power plays with former co-owners. The ‘winners’ from those off-field manouevres were certainly not the club or the fans.

Of course the ‘Teller’ in this case will be Peter Peters, who has spent his entire career telling stories, in more recent times at the behest of Silent P and Ballpoint.

Manly vs Roosters in Vegas will not be the first time these clubs have met outside of Australia.

In Nov 1996 Manly played Rorters in Tokyo Japan. Rorts 34 Manly 30.

Vegas revenge time.

match-action-2.png

Manly vs Roosters in Vegas will not be the first time these clubs have met outside of Australia.

In Nov 1996 Manly played Rorters in Tokyo Japan. Rorts 34 Manly 30.

Vegas revenge time.

match-action-2.png

We're playing Souths, mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10