Going to Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can only imagine the players would be under strict protocol, and not allowed to do anything outside of training and playing while over there.
The NRL will cop an absolute hammering if a player screws up in Vegas, and i doubt they would give an opportunity to let it happen.

By the sound of it we will be playing against Souths.
Easts and Manly home game and unlikely Easts and Souths to play each other according to News Ltd.
I would have thought the obvious was Easts vs Souths (Book of Feuds stuff).

My concern is that it will take us 2 weeks after the game to get back in the right mindset.

What a joke another home game flogged off. If the premise is to promote the game how do we het a gig? should be the top 4 going as a reward.

Our card is Hugh Jackman apparently so because Americans know Hugh they will turn up to watch us play lol
Yeah, and likely against the Broncos again. Why our club insists on giving away home ground advantage when we struggle to make the finals is a mystery.

Awesome. A Manly win, followed by an Elvis wedding.
I'm going!
*probably not due to lack of finances but good luck Manly. And management, please lock them up somewhere somewhere safe after the game.
Now finish strong in '23.

No one over there will know Hugh Jackman supports Manly. And can you imagine Slimeball Penn sleazing around in the background telling everyone that it was his idea. Personally, I wish we weren't headed over there. Is it our home game we giving up??????

The club has become a joke. So why not take a gamble and go on a comedy tour. More than likely will sacrifice 2 points playing over there, then sacrifice the game after that or the possibility of 2 games after the Seppo tour, when they all come down to some bug they caught over there. This is a recipe for disaster.

Awesome. A Manly win, followed by an Elvis wedding.
I'm going!
*probably not due to lack of finances but good luck Manly. And management, please lock them up somewhere somewhere safe after the game.
Now finish strong in '23.

Let's hope you find him.........

I am just surprised the Storm wasn't one team, they could have popped up on Raw for some wrestling promo.
Sutton will surely be the Ref for his in ring debut.

Can anyone tell me if Hugh Jackman is even a member at Manly????. He is being labelled as a Mega Fan....WTF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8