Golden eagles attendees

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And what was with the black shirts with not a hint of maroon and white if they weren't smiling so much it could have been a funeral procession.....oh wait that came 80 minutes later

hmmfh, I thought their marketing was to get the supporters to the club to meet the former players. That is a shame
The ex players themselves were awesome. Very approachable and you could see they loved the day. But it was ridiculous having security positioned to stop people entering upstairs bar. I think the ex players would have loved it. Was a great day until 4.05 pm!!!
Was also very noticeable that they positioned the group at the scoreboard end away from the club's officialdom. Zorba probably barred them from the corporate areas so they couldn't steal his pies ;)

And what was with the black shirts with not a hint of maroon and white if they weren't smiling so much it could have been a funeral procession.....oh wait that came 80 minutes later
Agree about the 'uniform', nothing to link them with the Maroon & White @:rolleyes:

A couple I spoke to shared our opinion about ZtH and surprisingly are really concerned about the Fulton infiltration.:cool:

Humble and were appreciative of the recognition by Fans :)

Smiled at the 'old boy' Cliffy a day after playing over 35s soccer semi against him. Cliffy probably played 30 mins tops, and was good enough to bag a double for Beacon Hill, including a bullet header!

Which div was that?

I sense some ex player power brewing. Mick Blake and Craig Hancock still look fit. Rambo Ronnie cracked me up, he said he would be at the judiciary these days after every game he played. He is a character and top bloke to boot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 14
I have to admit not "getting" the whole idea if the Golden Eagles.

As others have said, the room was cordoned off for the ex-players which is fine. But is it a closed club ? Or is it something we regular people can join ? If so, does it cost us ?

I'm just confused.

I have to admit not "getting" the whole idea if the Golden Eagles.

As others have said, the room was cordoned off for the ex-players which is fine. But is it a closed club ? Or is it something we regular people can join ? If so, does it cost us ?

I'm just confused.
Ex Players' Club only.

Set up in opposition to the now defunct FC Old Boys Club that Darrel Williams was asked to set up.

It was the Italo-Fascist look, Rugby League style.
Lead by the Golden Greek Eagle and our premiership winning feathered friend that is affectionately known to all as Zorba who is sitting on the first row on the right next to the immortal :)
Manly%201973%20Grand%20Final.jpg

Did I mention Martin Meredith? He was there. I was looking out for the Duck, Lindsay Drake. Anyone spot him?
Never saw Meredith or Drake . I saw Robbo Max brown Krillich Magilla Rambo Wayne Springall Galuvao just to name a few . Its a shame we lost the game

Ex Players' Club only.

Set up in opposition to the now defunct FC Old Boys Club that Darrel Williams was asked to set up.

And because they have the support of the MWSE, the Golden Eagles are far better organised than the FC Old Boys.

Let's though not get into politics as its a great thing Boxy & Teddy are doing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2