Gonna take more than foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
100% agree with you scoops.
And judging by our recent signings of Mason and Mateo, our club is looking more like a retirement home that a NRL team.
I'm not happy with our recruiting staff.
Go back to jerking off in your mum's basement ..... So, funny watching your ****ty team lose each week.

100% agree with you scoops.
And judging by our recent signings of Mason and Mateo, our club is looking more like a retirement home that a NRL team.
I'm not happy with our recruiting staff.
Hey Chief Eel You don't only sound like a dick head you look like one as well LOL
images.jpg

Gee you're a funny kent.
Maybe I'm just a frustrated Eagles supports who's absolutely ropeable about the club's impotence concerning DCE, Foz, Stewart,Watmough, and Gower.
I don't know mate. The futures certainty mot looking to healthy..

Frustrated? Impotence?

there there Chief, you will get there. Have you consulted a doctor?

Last edited:
Gee you're a funny kent.

Maybe I'm just a frustrated Eagles supporter, who's absolutely ropeable about the club's impotence concerning DCE, Foz, Stewart,Watmough, Gower and co.
I don't know mate. The future is certainty not looking to healthy..

I've followed the Sea Eagles since 1979.
Why would anyone be ropeable about Gower?

That's -1 trolling right there. Up your game mate. That was **** house...

Gee you're a funny kent.

Maybe I'm just a frustrated Eagles supporter, who's absolutely ropeable about the club's impotence concerning DCE, Foz, Stewart,Watmough, Gower and co.
I don't know mate. The future is certainty not looking to healthy..

I've followed the Sea Eagles since 1979.
1979 ? was that the year you started masterbating with your little eel dick head LOL
laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg

Gower ?? Lol.. Hardly a devastating loss. Although he did go from minimum wage at Manly to 250K at Parra. Definitely no inflated player payments at Parra.

Funny how there is a guy called Chief the Realist over on the Eels forum with the same picture if you are going to troll at least change your name and profile pic

That'd take brains...........and he's a Parra supporter. Mutually exclusive groups.

I think we should buy Hodgkinson first, Carney and Tamou soon afterwards.
With Tamou, I like the look of our pack particularly with rampaging players like Mason and Mateo along side him. I think we should do whatever we have too to get Brad Arthur as well.
We will get there people!
The three of you are like a little boy band aren't you? I think I'll call you The Backdoor Boys, featuring Drop Bear, Chief's Eagle and Grunta Sea Eagle (managed by Desert Boot Kid)...how lovely. Do you each take a turn biting the pillow?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4