Goodnight and good luck TRex.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

Mate, I don't see anyone attacking his character. I see people sharing opinion on his performance, which overall at his time with us, has been underwhelming and disappointing.

I hope he costs The Bulldogs Josh Reynolds next season.

I said show some class.

Something some of the drama queens here know nothing about.

bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

Mate, I don't see anyone attacking his character. I see people sharing opinion on his performance, which overall at his time with us, has been underwhelming and disappointing.

I said show some class.

Have you seen a worse display in a Grand Final qualifying match?

RE: Trex tonight

Very few of our boys can look back on this game with any personal pride.

However.... It's hard to play well when you've got a giant oxygen thief stealing all your air.

Sayonara Rex. I'm sure that the 5 mins of footy you play per game will be enjoyable at the dogs.

bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

I said show some class.

People can have an opinion about performance, and still resemble class. His performance was bordering deplorable. Again, no-one is talking about his character - just voicing their opinion about his performance.

And if anyone tries to limit someone's ability to voice their disappointment at this performance, by labeling them drama queens, I'd almost have to suggest they aren't passionate enough about our team, and they don't have as much buy in.

simon_eagle said:
bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

I said show some class.

Probably not worse, but I am not gonna sit down and cry about losing a game of footy after having a very good year.

He always has cool pairs of boots though. Watch Des bring the best out of him. Can't blame him for leaving. Dogs are on the up for next few years.

bob dylan said:
simon_eagle said:
bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

I said show some class.

Probably not worse, but I am not gonna sit down and cry about losing a game of footy after having a very good year.

With respect Bob, I don't think anyone is crying about the result, merely the performance of a so-called "match-winner". A bloke who is on more money then I could ever dream of. And what did he do tonight?

Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

I said show some class.

People can have an opinion about performance, and still resemble class. His performance was bordering deplorable. Again, no-one is talking about his character - just voicing their opinion about his performance.

And if anyone tries to limit someone's ability to voice their disappointment at this performance, by labeling them drama queens, I'd almost have to suggest they aren't passionate enough about our team, and they don't have as much buy in.

Who was trying to limit anyone ability to voice their opinion.

I dont sit down and cry when we are beaten off the park. Its no big deal, sure its a bit disappointing but I have my jersey now and will were it tomorrow and Sunday and wear with pride.

I have said it before if we never win another game I will be there supporting them just as hard as I did in 76, 78 87 etc etc.

COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
You have always been a coward. Thoughts pe ople.

Mate I'd like to see you say that to him.

what would that prove? I would say it in a flash commander. He has shown himself to be scared of so many things. Mate I have conquered many many things in my life that put playing and excelling in a game against people two thirds my size and trying to seem adequate seem like the joke that the TRex experiment has been upon our club.

castle eagle said:
got to say i don't think he was alone in not having a go tonight.

I know we were all terrible tonight, only good player was lyon tonight, we will be ****ed if he ever retires, or should I say when he retires

bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
Show some class people.

I said show some class.

Who was trying to limit anyone ability to voice their opinion.

I dont sit down and cry when we are beaten off the park. Its no big deal, sure its a bit disappointing but I have my jersey now and will were it tomorrow and Sunday and wear with pride.

I have said it before if we never win another game I will be there supporting them just as hard as I did in 76, 78 87 etc etc.

I understand mate. But we just got steam rolled out of the competition. People have huge vested buy in to the clubs form and ability to kick on. Some people WILL cry, and that's not such a bad thing. They obviously love the club.

Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
It's always T-Rex's fault, isn't it?

Not always but but tonight it definitely was. Wouldn't even try tonight commander you can't defend the indefensible.

Watmough, G Stewart, DCE and Jason King all were worse than T REx tonight, why don't you start a thread on one of these blokes?

COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:

Not always but but tonight it definitely was. Wouldn't even try tonight commander you can't defend the indefensible.

Watmough, G Stewart, DCE and Jason King all were worse than T REx tonight, why don't you start a thread on one of these blokes?

Cause it would upset you so, my lovely. Plus you are wrong as per usual. TRex was our worst amongst many many bad players tonight. And I know that cause even Kiwi is into him.

COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:

Should just start a thread on Jamie Lyon because the rest were crap

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6