Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One more round. Desperate teams can pick outside their top 30 after round 11.
One could rightfully ask why these players were not in the top 30 in the first place. We have no injuries in the hooker position.
Croker is cooked. How many more bandages can he put on his head and his shoulders are busted, he must be playing with injuries and injections.

Croker is cooked. How many more bandages can he put on his head and his shoulders are busted, he must be playing with injuries and injections.

That is true. He is battered and bruised and does need a rest.

Is Gordon going to put his body on the line like Croker does for Manly?

Croker needs a rest ?
It is only round 10 and Manly players needing a rest ?
Never heard of such thing

I watched Gordon play in the trials against NRL players and
Yes he did put both his body and his Balls on the line
Gordon is a tough Kamakazi Kid

croker has been terrible in 23 so should get a chance soon even if its off the bench

I've got a sense Croker is playing injured. He rarely misses tackles, yet lately its quite often (26 tackles and 5 misses...very unCroker like.). In fact he and Jake are easily our best defenders and with Jake out and Croker battling, little wonder the defense is shonky

No doubt are star recruitment team are all over the hookers at Penrith Mitch Kenny and Soni Luke.

Both excellent young hookers, and I bet theyd both love to play for Manly. LOL.

Both better than croker but not by a great margin. Which is one of the reasons they have been struggling 🤷‍♂️

Agree but we have to look to the future, Croker works his bum off but he can’t keep doing this.

Our next game is against the Sharks who will be smarting after getting smacked by the Dolphins.

Give the kid a go, it can’t get any worse than the last 3 weeks and at least we’ll know what the future holds.

Agree but we have to look to the future, Croker works his bum off but he can’t keep doing this.

Our next game is against the Sharks who will be smarting after getting smacked by the Dolphins.

Give the kid a go, it can’t get any worse than the last 3 weeks and at least we’ll know what the future holds.
I feel like we have seen saying that the last few years.

But yeah agreed. Rather play the young guys than the old washed up heads.

Have no idea why they do not play them both. Allows Gordi to work his way into grade and give Crocker the break he needs

Same as the Des days I feel like we still do not get our bench set up right
Chicken and the egg scenario. The same Croker supporters say Gordy's too inexperienced but somehow think that Croker got NRL experience the day he came out of the womb.

Not sure how many times I need to mention this small problem.

Gordie can't play until after round 11.
Seibold thinks Woods is a lot more important 🙄

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7