Grand Final 2023 - arrogant P's v flashy B's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think the ref has been very kind to the panthers. They are laying all over the ruck. No six agains when there should have been a few.

How thr Broncos are in this is anyone guess

Panthers should be up by 14 with all the ball they have had

How’s Dr Johns going?
1. Reece Walsh in big trouble out the back. Nothing wrong with him.
2. Nathan Clearys got a knee problem, this could be huge .
Nathan reefs another long kick downfield 3 minutes later.
3. The best by far . Adam Reynolds has torn his groin… he’s gone. Dr Johns a minute later, maybe he can run it off!
5 minutes later Reynolds reefs one downfield and nearly gets a 40/20.
Don’t start me on Slater.

Missed the first half. Cleary kicking on the 4th in their last 2 sets while in the attack was brain-dead ordinary. The last kick over the dead ball line lead to the donkey’s try. The panthers #15 is a weak link for the pennies and seems to be targeted.

Are we witnessing the beginning of the end of the current Chinrith Chinsters dynasty, before it cemented its place in rugba league history?

Game-defining moment. That Cleary kick over the dead ball line when Pennies had all the momentum early in the second. Donkeys scored off the back of the follow up 7-set and donkeys have tore them a new one since. I don’t know what happened in the first, but the pennies this half look completely fatigued and mentally not in it.

How’s Dr Johns going?
1. Reece Walsh in big trouble out the back. Nothing wrong with him.
2. Nathan Clearys got a knee problem, this could be huge .
Nathan reefs another long kick downfield 3 minutes later.
3. The best by far . Adam Reynolds has torn his groin… he’s gone. Dr Johns a minute later, maybe he can run it off!
5 minutes later Reynolds reefs one downfield and nearly gets a 40/20.
Don’t start me on Slater.
Still feeling the mind altering effects of ‘Dr Reilly’s Performance Enhancers’ from the ‘97 decider.

Robbie O’Davis, aka ROD, is already almost gone.

Spoonbold coaches them to a SPOON. 3 years later with Kevie they win the comp.
When we sack Seibold we'll probably go after Maguire or Griffin. Keep up the procession of mediocrity and failure.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8