Grand Final 2023 - arrogant P's v flashy B's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And to think ... a few of the Broncos of tonight were in the team we tore a new one 50–6 in Magic Round 2021......

Broncos then and now were: Farnworth, Arthurs, Haas, Riki, Flegler. Kevie Walters was the coach.

Ethan Bullemor was on their bench that night too. Matt Lodge was in their front row with Haas.

Since then we've gone backwards and they play a Grand Final.

The broncos put themselves in what should have been a winning position at 16 points up with 20 to play, then carried on throwing the ball around. From an attacking position they lost the ball and the panthers never looked back. Game management lost them the match

As good as Cleary was the chance when the Panthers brought on their starting front rowers was amazing

Same when the bongs had Haas and Flegler etc

For me this what we lack and why we will continue to struggle against the best
Agreed wow

That was one of the best grand finals to be at live ebs and flows right throughout that game.
And it showed in the forwards with that pace our boys would of been cooked and why our team I agree will struggle in coming years.
Flagler was my man of match..He was huge tonight and a big loss for Broncos.

Tonight again showed me how far we have to go to compete with these sides.

As a neutral that was a very enjoyable game.

I wish we played like the teams tonight.

Great game.. and Cleary stood up when it mattered.. why didn't his dad buy a house in Manly rather than out west and have his son grow up playing out there....haha

@BOZO.. i was hoping for the Broncs with their speed kills attack and they looked the goods, but Nathan and the Penrith men showed you need more than just speed.

Creighton will go to the Dogs as a fullback and go backwards. He is such a great centre like Latrell (as opposed to fullback).

Great seats for a great game.

Attachments

• IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2554.jpeg
    IMG_2554.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2550.jpeg
    IMG_2550.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2548.jpeg
    IMG_2548.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 14
And to think ... a few of the Broncos of tonight were in the team we tore a new one 50–6 in Magic Round 2021......

Broncos then and now were: Farnworth, Arthurs, Haas, Riki, Flegler. Kevie Walters was the coach.

Ethan Bullemor was on their bench that night too. Matt Lodge was in their front row with Haas.

Since then we've gone backwards and they play a Grand Final.
Hard comparison to make. One can’t underestimate the impact V’Landy Ball had on the RL landscape that year. The momentum ball favoured us and our strike weapon, elevating us well above our true value (based on the longer game that’s settled down since then).

Cannot belive bronocs lost that. They complete control but just took the foot of the gas and got a little lazy on the inside whereas Penrith never do that.

At one stage, the way the Bronocs were playing, I thought they were going to go on with it. They can only blame themselves, let the panthers back in it

Brilliant game, brilliant performance from Cleary… I don’t understand the amount of hate the bloke cops…
Yea, the broncos had that won, and trying to protect the lead instead of build it is what let the panthers back into it, but I’ve never seen a number 7 single handedly pry that trophy out of the broncos hands like Cleary did tonight… on the biggest stage in the nrl , this kid absolutely ripped them apart by himself to win the game… amazing

Awesome team, awesome come back, our house went nuts seeing the Donkeys loose, tale of the halves, Cleary awesome, poor old Reyno, he’ll be having drop out night mares, had the three peat of fuk ups and a costly knock on, the Riff aimed plenty at him early.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8