Great stubby holder offer at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The reality is with 3 kids in tow (1 being a toddler), shuffling around the streets of a foreign city like a confused village idiot I won't get to visit one of these cafes before picking up the camper van I've hired :(

PM me your address details & I'll post it to you :thumbsup:
Cheers mate will do.

I don't go in those coffeeshops either, not my thing, and full of tourists.

I work right on Dam Square, well not on Dam square, on one of the buildings that surround it. So I can quite easily find you if needs be. Otherwise send it I will be happy.

July is a really nice time to be in Amsterdam. It is packed, but the weather is really nice, and its great enjoying a beer along some of the canals.

If you need any tips let me know. My folks will be here in early July as well the city is absolutely packed. So if you want to go to places like the Anne Frank house, buy your tickets now!

Dan and Mark

I have failed you. I went to every beer shed but could not get one stubby holder let alone 2...I even drank multiple Tooheys...

Dan and Mark

I have failed you. I went to every beer shed but could not get one stubby holder let alone 2...I even drank multiple Tooheys...
I've got one spare. I think @Dan asked for it first so I'm sure @Mark from Brisbane won't be too disappointed if I send it to him. PM me your address Dan.

I know of one other person that has a spare if anyone is interested I can put you in touch

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks @Mals arrived yesterday and in Amsterdam and I had to give it a test run with a Grolsch!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4