Greenberg - Hasler negotiations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasler, barba, Tandy. what you people fail to recognise is that this is simply Greenturd filling out his CV in anticipation of applying for the Melbourne Storm CEO and satisfying all necessary character criteria.

the mauler said:
One things for sure Josh Massoud is gunning for Greenturd.

I never really had anytime for Massoud in the past, but I'm starting to love his work!!!

Yeah I agree. This together with his hatred of Hadley, I'm actually starting to like him.

Love this quote - "We are not in the business of coercing people out of their contracts or out of their arrangements.”

It seems you are you grub! Hasler, Inu, Perrett just to name a few plus did his best with Foz, Snake & others.

If the NRL don't punt Germberg then I might walk away myself.

Had a gutful of the lies, deceit & inconsistencies on & off the field.

There's being sneaky to get an advantage over your opposition...then there's breaking the law. Jeez, this looks crook. Tweeted to the NRL and Bulldogs as well :)

absolutely disgraceful. So disappointed in Hasler :'( Still can't believe what he did to us. This article just brings back up all the hurt and anger. The timing as also mentioned couldnt have been worse. So disrespectful to the club, the playing group, fans and members. Stakeholders deserve so much better and now we have it - Geoff Toovey is a fkn legen! agree with @niccipops!, Toovey is to be commended! ! Champion. Hasler indeed chose the right club, he is a dog. Bring on round 13 mofos.

Greenberg, well no surprise really lets be honest. The guy has zero integrity, surely he must now be shown the door. To elect a former club CEO to that position was wrong from the start.

Gallop must be laughing his arse off prior to getting ready for some fun in the sun in Brazil.

Rusty Cage said:
Just curious, does anyone know what player signings were completed in those last few months of Des' time at Brookvale?

We lost Will Hopoate all of a sudden. That I know for sure.

Then again, you know what - I aint bitter about any of it.

1. I've come to love Tooves and his coaching (yeah, I have small critiques, but I do about everyone);
2. If we didn't lose the Hopoate's, Lussick's, JWH's, we may not have the Taufua's, Hiku's, Horo's etc.

Everything happens for a reason, and it appears for us, it's addition by subtraction.

GO YOU EAGLES !

Whilst I don't believe that anything will happen to Greenburg, each grain of sand just slowly piles up on him, and hopefully that will end up engulfing him.

At the very least it's showing people that he is not this unbelievably brilliant administrator and a man of great integrity.

Rusty Cage said:
Just curious, does anyone know what player signings were completed in those last few months of Des' time at Brookvale?
Now that would be telling :cool: I believe that Foz was done then, and he had the infamous 'Get Out' clause!!!

Basically any Manly contracts negotiated after June, 2011, would have been made for the good of the Dogs :mad:

Des was still negotiating more money and resources from Manly up until the end of the season. Rumours at the time were that Des had already done a deal with Canterbury. Now we know it is true. Todd and Des = liars. No matter what anyone thinks about the Penns, Perry, the Boards, Manly did the right thing in sacking Des.

I remember his tired face and lack of eye contact with fans at the parade through the Corso celebrating the win. I knew then he was gone. That's also the day Hoppa's parra signing was on the front page.

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Des also approached the tigers about a job in 2011?

So, when is the club going to sue Hasler/Greenturd/Dogs' for this clear breach of the business law?
Why did the club let this matter rest?
The club was made to look stupid by allegedly failing to pay 'Hustler' his true worth, which is patently not true. Most outsiders at the time felt the club was to blame.
Why did our club officials 'roll over' so easily?

It would have been a PR disaster with the Fans and Players. But now that this information came out from an uninvolved Party, we all see the duplicity :mad:

The old saying 'Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself' has come true. The noose is tightening on Greenturd especially. The Son of Sam has had his mask stripped as well :cool:

We are in good hands with 2v, although The Drip is still a dividing force :s

Maybe because they'd had enough of the Des-picable era too @The Who.

Our power brokers would've been somewhat aware of Hasler's methodology and when it became clearer they punted him accordingly!

Good riddance to him (and She-Rex) and we've not only recovered rapidly under Tooves, we've moved on and are thriving.

Greenberg showed the same ''loyalty'' as Hasler as soon as he got a juicier offer at HQ.

Both of them are RATS.

Rusty Cage said:

On 2nd July it was reported Hasler was taking up his option for the 2012 season. Players involved in negotiations from July;

Ben Farrar returned for 2012 with contract news 9th Sept,

George Rose (2 year deal offered 12th Sept, signed Dec),

Jason King (reported close to signing in Sept, 3 year deal on 7th Dec),

Daly Cherry-Evans (offer reported 21st Sept for extension/pay rise; extended his contract after Des' announcement),

23rd Sept it was reported the Dogs wanted to interview Hasler, explaining why no coach had yet been identified for their 2012 season.

Brent Kite (set to sign 11th July, all but signed for 2 years, 26th Sep)

Joe Galuvao announced a verbal agreement on 26th Sept to stay with Manly into 2012,

Dogs made offer 1st Oct;

Hasler pledged to remain on 3rd Oct and set to sign on 7th Oct (SMH), then later that day was a Dog in 2013.

Jamie Buhrer signed a three year extension 11th Oct. Vic Mauro extended on 20th Oct for two more years.

Tony Williams was off contract but re-signed for 2 years 20th Oct, playing just the one season in before heading to the Dogs.

Hasler stood down (9th Nov) and sacked (11th Nov).

It was noted in the aftermath that we appeared to sign on an ageing pack at the backend of 2011, with it looking like Cap pressure could force out talent like DCE, Foran and the Stewart Boys.

Seeing as the club had offers in before Des (or signed) the likes of Galuvao, Kite, Rose and King, and given the latest news, it would appear many were on the mark.

Great info Hamster. Add to that a quote from a fringe forward (name escapes me) who was going to sign with manly for 2012 said that Des said he may as well stay at dogs & he would see him there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4