• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They were awesome. And even better is the FACT that they got the job done. Go fix yourself a Cheer Cheese sandwich, it might make you feel better.

They’re so brave. If only instead of harming kids they could just work up the courage to get that needle.

@SeaEagleRock8 don't be a gutless little cat. Come out and play rather than giving an ironstine from the periphery of the discussion. Come on Captain Covid - join in the fun.

You guys get triggered easily don’t you? Someone puts a little emoji thing one one of your cooked takes and you lose your cool. Mellow out, get the jab and get your mates to stop attacking kids. Keep taking ivermectin though if you want, just don’t go to the hoa

I’m a “ triggered boomer “ ( what ever that means ) but I can assure you someone’s rating of what I’ve said means absolutely **** all to me.

You don’t like what I’ve said , who gives a ****.

You want to dislike my comment , who gives a ****.

I learnt that a long time ago in this joint !!

Last edited:
@SeaEagleRock8 don't be a gutless little cat. Come out and play rather than giving an ironstine from the periphery of the discussion. Come on Captain Covid - join in the fun.
This sort of post is not on…ever.

A reminder to all of someone, on a forum, on the internet (of all places) annoys you that much rather than post something that you will regret or get you banned / into trouble you can always ignore them…or walk outside

I’m a “ triggered boomer “ ( what ever that means ) but I can assure you someone’s rating of what I’ve said means absolutely **** all to me.

You just get triggered by a teenage Swedish Climate activist instead.

Might’ve found a photo of Kev attending today’s protest in Sydney…

1637384699209.png

I gave you a 👍 because there was no 🖕 get that up ya triggered boomer 😂

What's up kevie777 you been a bit more wound up than usual these past few months? R U OK legit question as always enjoyed your alternate views but lately as said A little more salt on the fish

Now that we brought covid onto this page....

Isn't global warming a good thing when in the middle of a global pandemic? Studies show viruses like corona and influenza and more transmissible in winter and colder climates as people are more likely to congregate together in doors.

Based on this scientific evidence, wouldn't the best thing be to increase our emissions so we increase the average temperature? Thereby decreasing death and transmission of covid?

Also, from studies by the cdc using mortality rates in US, as well as independent studies of 13 countries, more people die from cold weather than hot weather.

So you see, instead of global warming being the enemy, it is our friend!

***please note I am ignoring any and all evidence in those same studies which contradict my conclusion lol

Nice - although climate change will also bring colder weather to some parts, not to mention causing billions of dollars damage through more hurricanes bushfires floods, but still the idea has some potential.
And while we are brainstorming, I'm still hoping for funding for my idea of a giant sponge to stop the sea levels rising. Maybe in combination with a giant mop, to just push excess water off the edge of the planet (I still think there's a good chance it's flat)
Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

Nice - although climate change will also bring colder weather to some parts, not to mention causing billions of dollars damage through more hurricanes bushfires floods, but still the idea has some potential.
And while we are brainstorming, I'm still hoping for funding for my idea of a giant sponge to stop the sea levels rising. Maybe in combination with a giant mop, to just push excess water off the edge of the planet (I still think there's a good chance it's flat)
Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN
Can you transport that giant sponge to the outback , they are the ones that need climate change !

Forbes is currently loving having their 3rd 100 year flood in 10 years.
Coming from a flood town as I do they are a pain in the arse BUT by golly they are great for the farmers. Some crops are destroyed ( short term pain ) but dams are filled and the sub soil moisture levels provide cropping opportunities for years.

Oh sure the media love to show all the flooded houses etc but also remember people live there because the houses are bloody cheap where they are.

You buy there , you know it’s coming.

In my old home town the irrigation dam ( Copeton) that feeds the Gwydir Valley is full ( or nearly ) for the first time in a decade and let me assure you despite the short term pain the town is rejoicing!!

But of course 100% of city dwellers have no idea and think whatever the ABC pushes is fact.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4