Guess what the Headline will be

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Northern Rhino said:
Any Marketing material like the membership flyer thats missing two of the clubs top 5 and and most highly marketable faces means theres something going on. lets not kid ourselves here theres more than smoke and fire.

even jason king is in the photo behind tred.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

I can guess what the headline will be when Choccy and Snake announce they are leaving.

" Manly a Club in Crises"

Back page of the Tele / Bronco Mail / and front page of the RLW and Manly Daily.

globaleagle said:
either way there's some wicked photo-shopping efforts going on!
big fella in the pepsi jersey has an identical twin a few people away from himself... right down to the facial expression! Wore the same clothes and posed the same two years in a row! someone let the work experience kid loose on photoshop.

Dodgy photos indeed. A primary schooler could do a better job. Answers some questions about Manly's marketing budget.:s

Some names missing from the front row of the newest 'photo' are: Snake, Choc, BJ, Buhrer, Matty. B, Jorge, Hiku? and more.

Some missing from the front row of earlier pic are: T.Red, Lyon, Foran, Cherry, and more.

Not silly enough to think that there's nothing happening within the ranks at Manly but I don't think we can use these pics as evidence of anything untoward except for bad photoshopping.

Choc has been taken off the app version of the website as well! Jamie Lyon picture is now the cover

niccipops said:
Dodgy photos indeed. A primary schooler could do a better job. Answers some questions about Manly's marketing budget.:s

Some names missing from the front row of the newest 'photo' are: Snake, Choc, BJ, Buhrer, Matty. B, Jorge, Hiku? and more.

Some missing from the front row of earlier pic are: T.Red, Lyon, Foran, Cherry, and more.

Not silly enough to think that there's nothing happening within the ranks at Manly but I don't think we can use these pics as evidence of anything untoward except for bad photoshopping.

Don't you know Niccipops, they are ALL leaving!!

Now, let's see if the lurker picks up on that

Mark from Brisbane said:
Don't you know Niccipops, they are ALL leaving!!

Now, let's see if the lurker picks up on that

I know Mark.
Maybe Manly will have to field that team of Silvertails posters in the other thread.

Few different versions i could find. open the top two in new tabs and flick through them to play "pick the dodgy photoshopping"
ill start with Ballin (179cm) next to Jorge (184cm) yet matt looks about 10cm bigger in the pic. didnt update the photos for 2015 campaign, just changed shorts sponsor logos and mixed a few heads around and very poorly threw Tred in the front row making the poor woman look like she has go go gadget arms.

Northern Rhino said:
even scarier though has anyone else noticed all of the faces missing from the membership renewal campaign?
Brett is in that pic, he's towards the back in front of the left hand goal post.
I haven't spotted Choc yet but I reckon he's in there somewhere.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Northern Rhino said:
even scarier though has anyone else noticed all of the faces missing from the membership renewal campaign?
Brett is in that pic, he's towards the back in front of the left hand goal post.
I haven't spotted Choc yet but I reckon he's in there somewhere.
Lol. Where's choccy (Wally)

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Few different versions i could find. open the top two in new tabs and flick through them to play "pick the dodgy photoshopping"
ill start with Ballin (179cm) next to Jorge (184cm) yet matt looks about 10cm bigger in the pic. didnt update the photos for 2015 campaign, just changed shorts sponsor logos and mixed a few heads around and very poorly threw Tred in the front row making the poor woman look like she has go go gadget arms.

Mmm both Choc and Snake are in this photo and it's a current one which is on the "Contact Us" membership page so I would not read too much into all this.

Mitch said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that David Gower just behind Matt Ballin haha

No that's me! Oh on the left you mean - yeah that's Gower. I remember thinking when they stuck me next to Gower "Gee if he doesn't stick around I'm not gonna make the final cut" but 2015 still there.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8