Hadley is on to tinker now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Shoot first and shoot again!

You certainly have a big chip on your shoulder don't you.

for a bloke who said he loves the club passionately,his beloved eagles,Zorba sure is doing his best to bring the club down.You love the club that much Zorba,stop leaking whats going on to the media and try and get things settled down

So do you blokes feel pretty good about yourselves ganging up on one bloke are we still in primary school or something.

You reap what you sow Cam. I have no problem with 99% of posters.

I have no trouble sleeping at night.

Cameron said:
So do you blokes feel pretty good about yourselves ganging up on one bloke are we still in primary school or something.

I'm alright with it, call it small man syndrome or cowardice, these merkins don't bother me at all

I was annoyed by one of them who over stepped the line by suggesting i'm a junkie when infact my best mate from school died from such idiocy, which is why I won't take it for a moment

Cameron said:

Cam, I have no problem whatsoever with my "chip on your shoulder" comment to him. I may be completely wrong with my thoughts about him but the chip on the shoulder type attitude is just the way that he comes across to me since he returned from his forced holiday away from here.

Do you know somebody who died a merkin related death?

Alot of fans suggest inbreeding goes on in opposing states, its an old joke that goes back to the start of SoO

But keep going your attempts are futile

Well Jethro that was due to in my eyes only moderating the ones deemed uncool by the cool masses

I've never seem action taken against the cool crowd for anything which includes alot of abuse on generally one out 2 people so i'm calling out the, "powerful" ones on being completely one-sided under the guise of moderation

Or atleast that's what i've seen, my so called crime was nothing more or less than defending myself against ridiculous notions set forth by 2 people that didn't understand that either can mean more than one thing

See a slightly different point of view yet? Or am I still pure evil?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7