Haha Tigers, enjoy the Fulton/Peters show ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
200.gif

This thing has got me stumped ... I can only assume that the caring Godfather would only go public with the story if he felt it would be to Scotties advantage.

But how? .. does he imagine that the tigers are going to support Scott and humiliate a club legend and contracted head coach.?

Maybe it is a plot to get Scotty the sack with a good payout.

Just Can't see the angle on this one.

This thing has got me stumped ... I can only assume that the caring Godfather would only go public with the story if he felt it would be to Scotties advantage.

But how? .. does he imagine that the tigers are going to support Scott and humiliate a club legend and contracted head coach.?

Maybe it is a plot to get Scotty the sack with a good payout.

Just Can't see the angle on this one.
I suspect Benji/Sheens and Fulton are butting heads at the moment,so Peters is leaking info on Benji’s situation re management.Fulton is very close to a couple of managers who I believe have a client or two in the coaching ranks that are currently unemployed.Given how unstable the Tigers have been with their treatment of coaches,under Pascoe and Hagipantelis,maybe Peters is trying to rock the boat to help out

It is dysfunctional management at the highest. You either support your coaches or you fire them. How can recruitment happen without the coach at least having a voice? It just highlights how broken the organisation is. They need a clean out from the top. They are a rabble at present and I can't see a way out for them. They are in a lot of strife.

It is dysfunctional management at the highest. You either support your coaches or you fire them. How can recruitment happen without the coach at least having a voice? It just highlights how broken the organisation is. They need a clean out from the top. They are a rabble at present and I can't see a way out for them. They are in a lot of strife.
I’d be quite happy if Manly’s coach didn’t have a voice in the recruitment process

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8