Haha Tigers, enjoy the Fulton/Peters show ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The remarkable thing, if these allegations are true, is that Scott is ‘cutting his nose off to spite his face’.

No one will want to employ him - in the area where he has built a niche for himself - when they consider that (at two clubs now) he has apparently been a destabilising influence.

Now, after being axed by the Tigers, he is apparently taking a leaf out of Uncle Peter’s book and spreading poison to his contacts in the media.

When you hit your early 50s as Scott has, you generally learn that your employment horizons are closing in on you. Rapidly. He wants to be very careful.
As long as he's not making himself Manly's problem anymore...

The remarkable thing, if these allegations are true, is that Scott is ‘cutting his nose off to spite his face’.
Hello Tezz , I hope all is happy and well in your part of your Eagles nest

The remarkable thing about Scott Futon is that he is his own man and is not a yes man
Strong clubs are made by strong leaders and not weak yes man

Wishing you a Remarkable day feathered fried Tezz

The club has improved significantly since the Fultons left. Based on the damage they caused on their way out, I personally hope they never return.
The club still has the Significant Fulton Influence with the core of the team and players like the Turbos and the Koulas and the Haumoles and the DCE 10 long term deal

The Fulton Historic influence that gifted our Legendary clubs Benchmark premiership Wins has forever left its mark

Taking away the Fulton factor from out Proud Winning History
Is Like Taking away Santa from Christmas Celebrations

What do you want for Christmas little Girl ?
I want a Manly Premieship Win Santa
Have you been a good Girl and include the Great Bozo in your prayers at night ?
Yes Santa
Good Girl, Your Manly Premiership Winning Wish is on its Way
Ho Ho Ho have a Merry Manly Day Every one
1710815975615.png

Wayne and suffering​

Don’t think for a moment Wayne Bennett didn’t love getting one over Shane Flanagan when the Dolphins belted the Dragons 38-0 last week. Bennett has never had time for Flanagan after his actions at the Sharks led to two bans.

Flanagan met agent Mario Tartak on Thursday. Tartak was there to talk about close friend Scott Fulton. Things did not pan out for Fulton at the Tigers but he and Flanagan have a great relationship.

Thought the Fultons were rolling in it with their businesses.

Might just miss being involved with the game at the NRL level.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8