Hands Up Who Likes Boxing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rhonda "Rowdy" (a) Rousey is fighting another chick soon. The victim is already out to $10 for the upset.

I was a doubter. Not anymore. Holm was simply brilliant and the fight has to go down as the biggest upset in UFC history, period!
Anyways serves me right. Cost me a handsome multi.
Holly Holm is the real deal. The re-match should be interesting. Holm would have to be short favourite based on todays finish.

The Preachers daughter has as much chance of winning this fight as I do of being the Melbourne cup winning jokey.
Giddy up. LOL. I don't think you were Robinson Crusoe there

Rousey seemed pretty arrogant during the whole lead up and seemed to think she could just intimidate her way to a win. Didn't work out that way and that's brought her back to earth, be interesting to see how she deals with the loss. Will there be any humility ?

Saw the highlights. Holm really seemed to dominate. If I didn't know better I would've thought it was professional v amateur night.

People like Dana White are making a fortune out of this gladiator sport, meanwhile a fair number of athletic desperadoes are losing brain cells by the millions.

Having said that, I've never watched UFC before but this was compelling viewing.

May seem a bit old fashion and as much as I love watching all forms of professional fighting, It felt pretty ordinary watching a woman get bashed that bad yesterday. Don't get me wrong she was asking for it with her no glove touch and bad mouthing and I know it was by another woman but just didn't sit right.

People like Dana White are making a fortune out of this gladiator sport, meanwhile a fair number of athletic desperadoes are losing brain cells by the millions.

Having said that, I've never watched UFC before but this was compelling viewing.

A sport played between 2 highly trained, medically tested, consenting adults.
Of course the promoter is there to make money.
Don't forget, Dana White turned a banned sport into a mainstream sport.
I love MMA because there is no offseason and having spent years playing Judo myself,
I can certainly appreciate the grappling and skill level involved.

May seem a bit old fashion and as much as I love watching all forms of professional fighting, It felt pretty ordinary watching a woman get bashed that bad yesterday. Don't get me wrong she was asking for it with her no glove touch and bad mouthing and I know it was by another woman but just didn't sit right.

I can understand how it looked to the first timers.
The vision of a fighter flat on their back with their arms by their side, still copping hammer-fists, is a brutal site. The fight isn't over until the ref waives it off. Kind of like playing to the whistle.

I can understand how it looked to the first timers.
The vision of a fighter flat on their back with their arms by their side, still copping hammer-fists, is a brutal site. The fight isn't over until the ref waives it off. Kind of like playing to the whistle.
I do appreciate the sport and watched plenty of it, but other then highlights that is the first time I have watched the woman in a full fight. I will watch a few more and harden up a bit. Would have been a great atmosphere for any one watching it live.

One thing with MMA and UFC is one knock out and its over unlike boxing where you can be gone several times and keep fighting after an 8 sec recovery.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4