Has Foran actually re-signed with us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
So no one actually knows if forans signed then right???.
.. no i dont ,, its just been verbal agreement so far that i can see..

swoop link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183580.msg266474#msg266474 date=1276420679]
I'm going to hate saying this swoop....but would Inglis just be more trouble than he's worth?

I not saying we should sign him, it's just a thought what the club may be doing. With talks that we might also miss out on Mattai leads me to believe the club has a player or players in their sights.
[/quote]..

love to see inglis at manly...  another [premiership easy with him lyon stewart choc ..

I'm not 100% sure but i think Riccardi remains unsigned for next year?

As good as inglis is we need someone to drive us around the park not another ball runner etc

[quote author=eggson link=topic=183580.msg266661#msg266661 date=1276592493]
Trent also said he loves it at Manly and wants/wanted to stay...  ;)
[/quote

Very true. Like they say, Money speaks all langauges.

Wolfpack link said:
Rather see us get Brett Finch. Good solid halfback who isn't going to break the bank & doesn't have the ego to take too much ball away from Lyon & Foran.

Still of the age that he is more than able of being there until either Ricarrdi or DCE prove themselves worthy of a NRL call up.

I agree Wolfpak.  I said the same thing six months ago on the forum.  But my thoughts were that maybe we'd get some respect and even-handedness from the refs with his daddy being in charge of them.

Although now I think it might be a reasonable proposition to look at him for a year or two - at the right price.

It seems that just about every othe club can get good cheap signings but we cannot.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=codewana link=topic=183580.msg266734#msg266734 date=1276655154]
Farrar was a steal...
  One of the last things Mayer did.  Been pretty slim pickings since.
[/quote]

Mayer scouted him, didn't have anything to do with crusher,Des or any others associated with the team?  Only the man who hands him the pen gets the kudos?

And yes Cody, we definitely got the better out of that deal.

so glad we spent all that cash re-signing D Williams and T Williams and then let Hodgo go. My gut feeling is that we had the money to keep him but Des couldnt see the value in him. If he goes alright for the dogs he might come back when he is worth the cash like Orford.

As long as Foran is signed for sure, then i am happy we will find someone to compliment him in the halves.

I am going to stick my neck out here and say that Hodgo has been made look good by the blokes around him and to be honest he isnt much different to M Monaghan.

I hope that we see soon what DCE can do in the big boys team.  A clean swap would be good.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4